Ecosystem peeps meme contests
NEX
ROKETO
Goatboy
Shitzu’s spaces
SecretSkelliesSociety
Aurobot collective
Stader X guild wars

All the collaborations, contests, and rewards can be seen in Shitzu’s TG as well.

Shitzu is now hosting spaces weekly and will continue to support NEAR is NAO space with attendance rewards.

We have begun to sponsor several writers within Shitzu to post twitter threads that benefit and educate on NEAR.

We continue to reward community members via an engage-to-earn model on several social media platforms.

CW puzzles - Oct.pdf (75.8 KB)

10 Likes

Aptos Ambassador

https://twitter.com/gonemultichain

1 Like

Hey Mario,

Glad to hear from you. I hope all is well. You bring up an excellent point about on-chain activity. You should read our most recent discussion on this. Shitzu’s frontline efforts are primarily focused on winning the hearts and minds of the current pool of crypto users. Our Twitter engagement has increased over 2 fold from multiple engage-to-earn strategies. In the report, you will find the embedded links to see the level of engagement compared to previous months. We are deeply rooted in the NEAR community, fostering collaboration among the fragmented segments. I guess we are trying to become a non-malignant neoplasm that connects and promotes growth within our beloved chain. We are not going anywhere. I hope to see you in the upcoming AMA.

4 Likes

Mario, you are the persistent scammer here because you keep lying for your selfish purposes And you haven’t contributed to the near Ecosystem or forum in any way
So it’s you who should get out

2 Likes

Was an excellent collab with agt and Shitzu recently with my Goatboy Project. The community rallied it and it lead to a weekend of community giveaways as well as some expanded learning and fun around the project, artists and eco. Thanks again agt and Shitzu

4 Likes