[Report] NxM Community Calls - August 2021

This Report is to recap the Community Calls that went down on Airmeet in August 2021

The August 12th call was facilitated by @bonepolice so half the payout will be shared with him.

I think one of challenges in getting more of the community members to join the calls is the lack of mobile integration on Airmeet. But we have the ability to record the calls, which works well for those members who just want to check the recap.

We are averaging about 10-12 people per call with updates from members who are actively involved in ongoing projects.

I have still been uploading the calls to the DAOrecords YouTube, I’ll need to get access to the NxM gmail account and add them all there. Will be done soon and all the previous calls can be uploaded.

Coming up for September:

Request Payout - 100 N
Target - vandal.near

1 Like

@chloe @JMaenen @zeitwarp @Grace FYI

1 Like

On this point, people should be able to watch the main stage from the app right? just not have the ability to sit at the tables? Imo this can work well for having the main crew actually be on stage chatting and then the outliers who mainly want to just check in, can either watch from the app or watch on YouTube as well.

I haven’t tried the live-stream feature in a while, that might be something to attempt again tho so that the calls are live-streamed to YouTube and there can be community growth there as well.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking about the livestream feature as well. It could be an viable option as we look at getting more of the community eyeballs on the calls/updates.

1 Like