[Report] Near Ukraine Guild, October 2023

Hello, Near Protocol community!

If you are unfamiliar with our community or would like to learn more about us, we have provided an introduction on the forum .

Report for October 2023

This month wasn’t big on achievements, we mainly focused on developing the BOS Widget and Smart Contract for Mystery Boxes, as well as being active on Social Media.

Activities

1. We finally managed to build Mystery Boxes, and it’s now being actively tested by our team. I think the next Zealy quest participants are going to be rewarded from Mystery Boxes.

The testnet version is available for testing. Let me know if you would like to participate, and I can mint boxes for you.

1. We began working on the core features of the Mystery Box Management Widget a few days ago, and plan to collaborate with @Tolmindev to create a Figma design before moving on to development. I hope we’ll show the first version of it in the next month’s report.

Socials

Followers Impressions
September 1073 47.4K
October 1106 49K
Members
September 605
October 605
Members
September 407
October 394
Followers
September 142
October 147

Looking Ahead

As we move forward, our focus remains on fostering the growth of the Near Protocol ecosystem in Ukraine. In the coming months, we plan to expand our developer community, organize more educational events, and forge strategic partnerships with industry-leading projects. We will continue to contribute to Near’s open-source development, create engaging content, and facilitate the adoption of Near Protocol’s groundbreaking technology.

Stay connected with us on our social media channels and join the Near Ukraine Guild movement.

Let’s build a decentralized future, together! :people_hugging:

5 Likes