[REPORT] Meta Pool on Venezuela during April 2024

I’m pleased to present the tasks I have carried out for Meta Pool in Venezuela during the month of April. My main objective has been to create educational content for people in my native language. To achieve this, I have performed the following tasks:

I have written two blogs for linkedin about What is voting power? and Migration in Meta Pool: A new dawn with $mpdao

I have created four threads on Twitter with important content that promotes the advancements and involvements of Meta Pool and everything about the arrival of $mpDAO

I have created one post in NEAR Social about Meta Pool Recap in March

I have created two videos for X about the migration to $mpDAO and a tutorial on how to do the migration.

I have created one TikTok about the migration to $mpDAO

I was also have to space section on X about the migration to $mpDAO

I also hosted a Voice Telegram with Francisco in the NEAR community. It is about the $mpDAO migration where we explained all the details and the steps to follow to complete the migration.

As well as another activity, I made one infographic about how to claim your stNEAR.

I have also created 1 thread on Warpcast about Solana Liquid Staking on Meta Pool.

Also this month I held the first IRL event in my city where I had the opportunity to explain to new people what blockchain is and what Meta Pool is.

Hoping to continue contributing to education and web3 with Meta Pool and continue growing personally.