Position: Marketing

Report for the Month and Year: March, 2022

DAOrecords Marketing Team

Vandal - Operations [Founder] @vandal

Masia One - Lead A&R @masiaone

Pawel Crans 1 - Project Manager @Paul

Elena Marakova - Product Designer @lelen.maramar

Derrick Ong - Marketing @_Tech1

Sleezy Moss - Community [ @Sleezy_Moss ] (Profile - Sleezy_Moss - NEAR Forum)

Summary

Joined the marketing team for DAORecords 19th feb 2022, but commenced with the social media platform (Facebook, Instagram and twitter ) in early march 2022. And was told to get familiar with the web3 and understand more about the DAORecords

My focus is to put out content on social platforms that will promote DAORecords and also give an insight on what DAORecords is about and how it benefit the user’s journey into web3.

Social media Platform (Instagram, Facebook and twitter)

I have researched the hashtags that are aligned to DAORecords, web3 and NFT.

I have also created a calendar plan for the upcoming months, which also includes various days of interest.

Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 9.43.24 PM

Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 9.42.07 PM

Monday - Join our Discord / Telegram

Tuesday - Testimonial Tuesdays from members of Daorecords

Wednesday - Why Dao Wednesdays

Thursday - Music change/shift info

Friday - What is fonoroot

Saturday - upcoming events

Sunday - upcoming releases

And during the initial planning phase of Soundsplash, I was tasked to edit the artist deck, which has gone thru 2 edits now, but has now handed it over to @masiaone as she will be talking and pitching to artists

I have also created a simple draft for the go how the Instagram layout will look for the following months, but will wait for @lelen to finalise the design template

Other Involvements

1. Worked with the team members in a Design Sprint hosted and lead by Product Designer @lelen.maramar to ironed out on what needs to be done for the revamp of daorecords.org and will conduct an additional design sprint for our DAOrecords app to be hosted on daorecords.io.

2. Attending Weekly Meeting with other members of the Marketing team on current project updates, discussing on issue that we need to focus on going forward and making sure that we’re inline with our schedules.

3. Attended the DAO Orientation Meeting where @vandal & @Paul introduced both the Marketing and Development teams about the AstroDAO and the NEAR Governance and how to use its features.

What to expect in April

4. Will be working with @sleazy to make sure everything that goes out on discord is in sync with what goes up on Instagram, twitter and Facebook.

5. Will work with @masia and @lelen to make sure all collaterals are also in sync.

6. Will also work with @Paul to make sure that everything is aligned and on schedule.

NEAR wallet name: tech1.near

Hours contributed: 30

Total requested funds: $500

5 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work and enthusiasm! Please do submit this to the DAO for your payout in DAI. Cheers!

1 Like