DAO account: syzygy-guild.sputnik-dao.near
Current Funds: $1,462
March expenditure: $1,212
Previous report: February 2022
OUTCOMES FOR PLANNED ACTIVITIES
Groundwork for creatives, devs, and young people in STEM - this continues from our February activities $440
Logo for syzygy guild - was done for free by NEAR Design guild. Saved $200
In addition, council work was paid for council members: $482
LESSONS FROM MARCH 2022
Another month, another crop of lessons for the guild. our introductory events were fun to come up with but not very fun having to manage. Our biggest takeaways from the month are:
- We need to improve our visibility and publicity
- There is huge scepticism around crypto and what its potential is in our country and that is a major challenge
- We added a new partner!
- More careful with meeting logistics, make notes to record
- We may need a dedicated zoom account
- Hosting events is a much more approachable way to chip at the scepticism and incite curiosity.
in April we would like to do some events around entrepreneurship and Web3, and also young people in STEM. We would love to explore activities with our partners if possible. Also, we would like to experiment with saving DAO funds in stablecoin, to lock extra value.
That’s it from us in March dear community. We would like to know how you think we can approach scepticism and doubts around crypto and blockchain technology, we’d be grateful for feedback.
Till then, carpe diem