:dizzy:
Motion Graphics for youtube and website:

Thanks @raissalaban for the nice job!
Graphics Design VR Room content for cryptovoxel and nearhubs

Instagram

(Raissa Laban @raissa.near)

Instagram proved to be a very strong social network for disseminating FraDAO and recording its trajectory, to publicize a series of events that took place in june.

Some marketing actions using Stories on this platform:

• We publicize FraDAO’s participation in NFT Rio by publishing stories of the artists that make up the fra_dao community, including Raquel Fortuna, an artist over 90 years old who was applauded for being up to date in the world of tokens with her work.

• We share our QRcode stickers, we talk about blockchain, accessibility, vulnerability, female inclusion. Which generated a lot of engagement and new contacts, increasing our network.

At the end of June and during the month of July, we also held a face-to-face workshop on wallet opening and the minting process. The event took place in Ipanema, at Zeca Bar. During the meetings we were able to publicize FraDAO together with Near and Mintbase through instagram by creating stories of the event that featured live music in a very lively and sound schedule.

Many artists were interested in learning more and helped publicize our action beyond the face-to-face meeting, browsing the NFT marketplace and sharing with friends outside FraDAO.

A series of featured stories was created to establish and elucidate some important points about our universe: blockchain, NFT, Near, etc. In this way we build a repository for each subject within the social network.

We continued to publicize the community’s artists during the months of July, August and September, valuing the work of each one in our gallery, which in a way can also be seen as the construction of a set of online portfolios. are very grateful.

With the arrival of the end of the year 2022, we enter the Near metaverse with the FraDAO galleries within the “Dreams” immersion. In this immersive 3D atmosphere, we had workshops that also helped to move Instagram with the dissemination of the arts and part of the classes offered as captivating stories.

We were invited to participate in youtube LIVE with the XYZ Museum and SESC( a very important comercial association in Brazil link: https://www2.sesc.com.br/portal/internacional/us ), in addition to giving a lecture at Rio Innovation Week ( a big event in Rio de Janeiro link: https://rioinnovationweek.com.br/ ) , which ended up generating more material for promoting FraDAO on Instagram.

:dizzy:Content creation for social media and landing pages:
We creat a several stories with contents, please check in instagram.

:dizzy: Instagram insigths :

Twitter

(Laura Lago @lagolagoa.near)

https://twitter.com/fra_dao

In the past 3 months it was possible to achieve an organic engagement at Twitter due to some invites and nice mentions we had. The branding lessons from our April workshop were very useful to strengthen our vision and the mission of our DAO project. Through social media, we can feel the admiration of other artists and their desire to be a part of it.

In June, we were invited to a Pitching at the NFT Rio event and also to join their Twitter Space to talk about the importance of the FRA_DAO project. That month, the account had a big engagement due to the big visibility of these two actions:

In July, as we continued our posting activity, we were mentioned at Mintbase twitter account as one their best stores:

In August we connected to the 3D community as FraDAO offered its members a free Blender 3D Workshop

Facebook:

(Maria da Silva Sol @mairysarmanho.near)

We quote here our FraDAO Facebook account manager, the 58 yo Brazilian artist Mairy Sarmanho: "I’m very involved with digital art. I started working with Photoshop 30 years ago when nobody used it and I worked my way up until I reached the NFTs culture and here I am learning about AI in the arts. This last movement was provided by the FraDAO community that taught me to understand the novelty. I fell in love with it so much that for the past year, I haven’t picked up a brush or canvas to paint, which I used to do daily.

When I turned my gaze to FraDAOs Facebook it felt frozen in time, almost lifeless. I believe it’s very important to publicize and spread the technological culture, and show people that art is evolving, reaching new heights, horizons we never dreamed of before.

Despite being a web2 tool, we cannot ignore that Facebook is the most used social network today.

When I started managing our Facebook page there were only 22 followers. Today there are already 310 followers. I belong to a group of women artists, many with a long career in brick and mortar galleries, who are now working with AI and I love these techniques so much!

We cannot block or judge ourselves without knowing this universe in depth because it is beautiful, hyper creative and with a gigantic potential to help us create wonders we never dreamed of achieving! It is exciting for me to know that there is an open door to the future and that we can chart new paths towards these new amazing technologies and discoveries available."

Several artists - especially from Mairy’s generation - cast doubt whether technology and the use of artificial intelligence is not art making. That is why it is imperative that we divulge our digital artworks diligently, showing the potential and new paths that blockchain technology is giving us the opportunity to achieve.

Reddit

(Patricia Borges @pbborges.near)

Reddit recap in their own words:

Some screenshots from our Reddit published content:

We understand that Reddit is not the most popular platform among our community players. There is also a small holdback in which most of its content is in English.

Nevertheless FraDAO believes that we should invest some time and resources to be active in Reddit in order to connect with other creative DAOs in the ecosystem.

We start to experiment metaverses as realities in transition. And Reddit seems to be the best platform to build long term discussions, open forums and a media repository when it comes to web3, blockchain, metaverses and crypto related content towards more creative contexts, not linked to consumerism and the commodification of experiences. A place where artists around the world can get together and share their interpretation about the implications and multiple possibilities of this complex reality. Maybe it will also serve as a platform to promote international artists in the future.

For those reasons we would like to keep FraDAO’s reddit account alive and active.

Telegram

94 members:

Discord

63 active members:

Stickers and QR Code PRO service:

The sticker strategy is great, it works both as a business card and as a necklace at the big events we participate in, we really see that the sticker circulates in several cities and countries.

A nice design service and Marketing strategy!

We opted for holographic stickers with class A+ printer process :

QR code Stickers:

The stickers with the qr-code to all social media, NEAR protocol marketplaces and the website.

Paying for a PRO version of the qr-code generator, however expensive, is worth it to have an organized report and accurate analytics, we highly recommend this strategy of quality stickers and PRO Qr-code service. We are happy with the result,

LEARNINGS

We have learned that constant marketing work is fundamental, we have been to the biggest NFT, Innovation, and cryptocurrency events in Rio de Janeiro. We did as much as possible without asking for funds. We always defended the NEAR protocol in these events.

We had a huge hit with Mairy Sarmanho on facebook, we are very grateful for the excellent work.

We had a delay in receiving the funds and congratulations to everyone for working believing they would be paid! Everyone gave the maximum, but we can not continue without paying the costs of account manager, design service and strategies. We are not a self-sustainable DAO

NEXT STEPS

• Create a video in portuguese and in english about how to avoid Scam in Near Protocol
  • Create a marketing game strategy using stickers posted around town
  • Create a video in portuguese and in english about how to use USN in near governance.
  • Continuing our marketing strategy in social media
  • inviting Using reddit account to amplify horizon

Thanks

fraDAO

1 Like