( REPORT ) GraffitiDAO LLC DELAWARE & Custom marketplace

Hii community, I would like to report on the new project we executed as GraffitiDAO council regards to the new structure from NF and CreativesDAO.

I personally took the responsibility of registering our DAO as GraffitiDAO LLC in otoco.io through the multi signature of gnosis-safe.com and added the councils to the contract which cost us $100 transaction in ETH.

Also after achieving that I had to protest to take the custom marketplace duty on me for fast result as it has tarried due to lack of accountability by @Albhion, The project is being handled by the DEDEUKWUSHRYNE DEV with cost of $400 inclusive of lawyer’s fee on LOA which we have all signed to for the custom marketplace prepared by our legal representative, we await a few signatures in order to upload it to our Delaware in otoco.io while we plan towards regional wrapper of the GraffitiDAO and will launched the custom marketplace on December after testnet, also find LOA file attached below as we grace to a new phase we hope strongly to work towards sustainability of the DAO and visibility in roadmap.
Tagging @Ligaya @Priyanka

LLC DEV_signed Shubham .pdf (926.9 KB)

3 Likes