[REPORT] Funds for marketing to create content and grow the NEAR community August-September 2022)

Hi all. It’s time to recap and share the results of my first NEAR support.

A lot of work has been done in the allotted time.
I will try now to describe everything in detail.

Project name: MIR NFT
Project Status: Completed
Proposal: August 2022 Funds for marketing to create content and grow the NEAR community

:black_medium_small_square: Sputnik DAO confirmation

Monthly Report: August-September 2022

Links to social networks:
:black_medium_small_square: YouTube channel - 3605 subscribers
:black_medium_small_square: Twitter - 900 subscribers
:black_medium_small_square: Telegram channel - 1985 subscribers
:black_medium_small_square: Website - additional resource
─────────────────────────────
Videos that were taken before the proposal:
:black_medium_small_square: Atocha Protocol
:black_medium_small_square: TRACER
:black_medium_small_square: NEAR stream
:black_medium_small_square: NFT Collection
:black_medium_small_square: TOP 4 Перспективные NFT коллекции на блокчейне NEAR - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Multiverse Fighters Обзор MMORPG NFT игры на блокчейне NEAR - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: ZomLand Обзор Play-to-Earn NFT игры на блокчейне NEAR - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Crystals of Naramunz Обзор бесплатной NFT игры на блокчейне NEAR в духе Diablo 2 | Path of Exile - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Exxaverse NFT Гладиаторы на блокчейне NEAR сражайся и зарабатывай - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Tank Metaverse NFT Танки на блокчейне NEAR Обзор Play-to-Earn игры - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Exverse бесплатная NFT игра метавселенная в которой можно будет зарабатывать | на блокчейне NEAR ETH - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: NEARton NFT игра на NEAR в которой можно будет заработать стейкая ваши NFT коллекции. - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Обзор и разбор NFT коллекций на NEAR - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: NEAR NFT коллекции которые дали БОЛЬШИЕ иксы. Считаем профит и проводим РОЗЫГРЫШ. - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: NEAR NFT Дали хорошие иксы, показываю профит. - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Обзор NFT P2E игр на NEAR, во что можно будет поиграть ? - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Обзор NFT коллекций на NEAR - YouTube
Work done in the reporting period

Reviews on your YouTube channel:
:black_medium_small_square: Castle Overlord Обзор новой NFT игры на блокчейне NEAR | РОЗЫГРЫШ - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Histopia Обзор MMORPG метавселенной на блокчейне | NEAR & AURORA Games - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Poker Space - Обзор платформы на блокчейне NEAR | NFT коллекция Time Loop - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: BATTLEMON Обзор Play-to-Earn NFT Шутера на блокчейне NEAR - YouTube
:black_medium_small_square: Gamespack Обзор игровой платформы на блокчейне NEAR с уникальными NFT - YouTube

Streaming the YouTube channel:
:black_medium_small_square: Play-to-Earn и NFT проекты на блокчейне NEAR | РОЗЫГРЫШ - YouTube
A raffle was held

AMA session on YouTube channel:
:black_medium_small_square: Multiverse Fighters AMA-сессия с разработчиками | Розыгрыш | NEAR - YouTube

Social media posts:
:black_medium_small_square: [REPORT] Social media posts (August-September 2022) – Telegraph

Raffle Report:
:black_medium_small_square: REPORT RAFFLE August-September 2022 – Telegraph

Other activities:
:black_medium_small_square: Posting on my website
:black_medium_small_square: Participation in all AMA sessions in the NEAR & AURORA Games community
:black_medium_small_square: Constant search for new projects on the NEAR blockchain. Publicizing these projects to their community.
:black_medium_small_square: Helping developers improve their games, lots of talks and more.

Metrics:
:black_medium_small_square: [REPORT] Metrics (August-September 2022) – Telegraph

In some areas, indicators have increased. Increased the number of subscribers on YouTube channel , in twitter , but Telegram channel is a little bit down, perhaps this was due to cleaning of inactive or deleted users.

But stats with views on YouTube channel does not look very good, yes videos will continue to gain views, but unfortunately due to the outflow of interested users and the prolonged crypto winter phase there is a decline in views.

Learnings :
I think we need to continue to move towards the development of p2e projects and NFT collections, the creation of gaming guilds. Which with the prospect can make a great contribution to the development and popularization of NEAR

Next Steps :
I plan to continue to develop in this direction. Create as many training videos as possible to help beginners. I plan to continue to take an active part in the life of the NEAR GAME community. More communication with developers and give feedback on their projects. Planned a large number of projects and columns for my YouTube channel.
Results :
NEAR wallet: mirnft.near
Total funds requested Aug-Sep: $1,150.

:black_medium_small_square:Planned costs:
4 reviews - 150x4=600$
1 stream - $150
1MA - $150
2 contests - $200
Publications and posts at least 10pc - $50

:black_medium_small_square:Actual expenses:
5 reviews - 150x5=750$
1 stream - $150
1MA - $150
4 contests - $87
Publications and posts at least 15pc - $75

Total amount of funds spent Aug-Sept: $1,212.

We had to tweak the contest a bit, but additionally the review was taken down. Plus I didn’t take into account the over-performance of the social media posting plan, posting to the site, transaction costs in some game projects, and more, but I happily did and will continue to do so as before. The support has helped me get some projects started, and I think in the future will help me develop my resources more aggressively and promote NEAR

Plans for October - December :
:black_medium_small_square: Shoot a large number of reviews
:black_medium_small_square: Streaming sessions
:black_medium_small_square: Conducting AMA sessions
:black_medium_small_square: Game championships for NEAR game subscribers
:black_medium_small_square: And further assistance in the development of NEAR & AURORA games
:black_medium_small_square: Active marketing campaign to attract new audience from web2
:black_medium_small_square: More cooperation and communication with developers of game projects on NEAR

Thank you so much for your support, feedback and trust !!!

8 Likes

Hi.
A good report and cool videos. I watched some videos and I liked them, you carry out a good and detailed analysis. Do you do reviews only on game projects? Perhaps to increase the number of views and attract new users, you need to broaden your horizons in the Near ecosystem. This is my opinion, you know better how to do the right thing. Continue in the same spirit. Good work to you and more views.
Thx :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks for your work, it’s always nice to see NEAR MASTER work. Can’t wait new videos.
:innocent:Good luck​:innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback. Can’t stray too far from the subject of Games and NFT collections. Since my channel is niche and I try to stick to that concept. But I can do useful guides inside reviews, like how to create a wallet and so on.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your support, I am very pleased. I’ll try to make the content even better.

2 Likes

Great job. I know your channel, I like it. I see development potential. Keep it up.

4 Likes

You’ve been working on NEAR since my first appearance in altcoin crypto. It’s good to see the whole story on one page.

2 Likes

An interesting and very informative article. Lots of good video reviews. Of all the modern content creators who survey the entire Near ecosystem, I like this one the most!!! I will be watching and looking forward to further information!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback ) . I’m glad you’ve been following me for so long.

1 Like

Thank you for your support.

1 Like