Report For Researcher

Monthly Report for Fdao Researcher

Role Overview

In my role as a Researcher, I dedicated myself to fostering engagement and awareness within the NEAR Protocol community. My responsibilities spanned various facets, including content creation, educational outreach, and influencer engagement. Below, I’ll delve into the strategies and methodologies I employed to effectively execute each aspect of my role.

MY IDENTITY (NFT)

Twitter Impressions

In pursuit of my objective to attain a minimum of 40,000 impressions on Twitter monthly, I successfully surpassed expectations, achieving a total of 43,400 impressions at the time of submitting this report. This outcome reflects a robust engagement level within the NEAR Protocol community, indicating the effectiveness of the implemented strategies in amplifying outreach and fostering awareness.

• COMMENTS: 177
  • RETWEET: 82
  • IMPRESSION: 43.4K

Onchain Transactions (Pikespeak)

I diligently monitored on-chain transactions utilizing Pikespeak, with a specific goal of facilitating a minimum of 100 transactions associated with NEAR Protocol. Remarkably, I surpassed this target by over 170 transactions, totaling a substantial engagement of on-chain activities. These transactions encompassed various interactions with NEAR contracts, token transfers, and other pertinent on-chain operations, underscoring the active involvement and utilization of the NEAR ecosystem.

Achievements

In the current reporting period:

• Twitter Impressions: Surpassed the target by achieving over 40,000 impressions, indicating robust engagement and outreach efforts.
  • On-chain Transactions: Successfully facilitated over 170 transactions on the NEAR blockchain, demonstrating active participation and utilization within the ecosystem.
  • Dapps Interacted with: Engaged with various NEAR-based decentralized applications (Dapps) including Ref Finance,MINTBASE, Hot Wallet, NEAR BLOCKS, and PIKESPEAK, contributing to ecosystem exploration and collaboration.

In conclusion, my endeavors were focused on nurturing community engagement, raising awareness, and enhancing accessibility to NEAR through a blend of humor and education. I am steadfast in my commitment to bolstering the NEAR ecosystem and anticipate continued growth and influence in the future. Grateful for the opportunity to contribute and eager to continue making strides within the NEAR community!

Thanks for this great opportunity :clap:

ThaLeonard.near

2 Likes

user cannot post link, so I am posting on his behalf.

Monthly Report for Fdao Researcher

Role Overview

In my role as a Researcher, I dedicated myself to fostering engagement and awareness within the NEAR Protocol community. My responsibilities spanned various facets, including content creation, educational outreach, and influencer engagement. Below, I’ll delve into the strategies and methodologies I employed to effectively execute each aspect of my role.

MY IDENTITY (NFT)

Twitter Impressions

In pursuit of my objective to attain a minimum of 40,000 impressions on Twitter monthly, I successfully surpassed expectations, achieving a total of 43,400 impressions at the time of submitting this report. This outcome reflects a robust engagement level within the NEAR Protocol community, indicating the effectiveness of the implemented strategies in amplifying outreach and fostering awareness.

• COMMENTS: 177
  • RETWEET: 82
  • IMPRESSION: 43.4K

Onchain Transactions (Pikespeak)

I diligently monitored on-chain transactions utilizing Pikespeak, with a specific goal of facilitating a minimum of 100 transactions associated with NEAR Protocol. Remarkably, I surpassed this target by over 170 transactions, totaling a substantial engagement of on-chain activities. These transactions encompassed various interactions with NEAR contracts, token transfers, and other pertinent on-chain operations, underscoring the active involvement and utilization of the NEAR ecosystem.

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10T6J4KnRXQ1x_cT-OqV-kxvsxwRemhD8_eU9w8UE5m4/edit

Achievements

In the current reporting period:

• Twitter Impressions: Surpassed the target by achieving over 40,000 impressions, indicating robust engagement and outreach efforts.
  • On-chain Transactions: Successfully facilitated over 170 transactions on the NEAR blockchain, demonstrating active participation and utilization within the ecosystem.
  • Dapps Interacted with: Engaged with various NEAR-based decentralized applications (Dapps) including Ref Finance,MINTBASE, Hot Wallet, NEAR BLOCKS, and PIKESPEAK, contributing to ecosystem exploration and collaboration.

In conclusion, my endeavors were focused on nurturing community engagement, raising awareness, and enhancing accessibility to NEAR through a blend of humor and education. I am steadfast in my commitment to bolstering the NEAR ecosystem and anticipate continued growth and influence in the future. Grateful for the opportunity to contribute and eager to continue making strides within the NEAR community!

Thanks for this great opportunity :clap:

thaLeonard.near

3 Likes