FDAO file for [@liaustin]

Hello [@Liaustin] This is your transparent file on forum & your report and jurisdiction would be done on this post thread only.

Activities tend to start as early as possible within (1st-7th) and report should be submitted within 20th-25th of any month your activities was carried out.

The link on how to start your test phase would be sent to your email :e-mail: so it would be great to utilize the doc

:memo: Note: if you miss the deadline to submit your report , you would have to submit it the next month on the 20th -25th.

Assisting @Liaustin to submit his report due to new forum account.
——————————————————

FDAO Trial Stage Report

I’m liaustin, a participant in the FDAO trial stage which focused on developing our role as engagers to promote the Near ecosystem. Through a range of tasks within our Telegram group and participation on different platforms, our objective was to raise awareness and foster interest in Near’s offerings. Our activities encompassed engagement in VIP update chambers, Twitter interactions, creating memes that passes a message about Near and utilization of Near platforms such as the Near Social.

Below is the summary of my engagement in the FDAO trial stage

Social Media Engagement

Tweeting about Near

During this stage, we actively tweeted about Near’s features, advantages, and updates to a diverse audience. Our goal was to disseminate information about Near’s ecosystem and its potential benefits.

Screenshots of my Twitter impression

|624.0x1109.0

This program has drawn me to start using Twitter despite having the account for years and i didn’t have the belief of getting upto a thousand impressions because i started with just 2 followers on my Twitter account.

Engaging in VIP Update Chamber

We shared in VIP update chambers to stay informed about the latest developments in the Near ecosystem. This enabled us to have real-time insights and share accurate updates within the community.

Quoting Important Near Information:

We engaged in quote-tweeting noteworthy Near-related news, announcements, and updates. Our aim was to ensure that pivotal information reached a wider audience and stimulate discussions on these subjects.

Creation of Funny Memes

Leveraging humor, we designed engaging memes that showcased Near’s offerings. These memes not only captured the community’s attention but also went viral, attracting individuals to explore Near further.

Platform Engagement:

Zoom Classes and Twitter Spaces

Our participation in informative Zoom classes enriched our comprehension of Near’s ecosystem and its components. Moreover, joining Twitter Spaces discussions led by experts and influencers, such as Wax, provided us with valuable insights and enriched our learning experience. We also gained insights about the NDC election through Zoom classes and discussions on Twitter Spaces.

Below is a screenshot of my attendance in the FDAO zoom meeting

|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0

Below is a screenshot of my attendance in the Twitter space.

|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0|624.0x1109.0

Near Forum and Near Social

We underwent Zoom training to adeptly navigate Near’s platforms, including Near Forum and Near Social. Notably, Near developers like James guided us. These lessons revealed that these platforms fostered community engagement, facilitating insight-sharing, feedback gathering, and active discussions.

Verdict:

The FDAO trial was a dynamic learning phase, equipping us with skills to engage effectively in the Near ecosystem. Our involvement in Telegram, VIP chambers, Twitter, memes, and Near’s platforms has boosted awareness. We’re ready to further advocate for Near’s growth.

Appreciation

This achievement was made possible through the efforts of a champion, @Psalms, who found a way to promote Near and attract individuals to its potential. They emphasized the need for hard work to achieve success. We extend our gratitude to him and his team.

Hello @Liaustin glad to have your report and going through your report you my review and jurisdiction are as follows

For Trial Gift
+10 post on BOS and meet the 3.5k impressions on twitter therefore you’re eligible for the 30$ gift for the trial phase.

For Level up or dismissal

• meet 3.5k impressions = 1 mark
  • You engaged on our post on at least 70% on VIP chamber = 1 mark
  • Nice and Awesome memes = 1mark
  • Nice tweet content writing = 1 mark
    Join more than 3 NDC related space =1 mark
  • Well Written post = 1 mark
    With the total of = 5 mark

According to the marking scheme of our DAO you’re hereby leveled up to the NOVICE level read about the novice level and we would send you the badge as a verified Engager congrats”

Status - Leveled UP (NOVICE)

Note
Wait for guidelines and further information on how to receive your 30$ gift , Overawe gift 15$ and if you where able to level up it’s mandatory to join our DAO on Astro as a “Verified Engager”

Observation

• Well written report
  • Improve on engaging on VIP Chamber
  • met our Overawe Report
  • you’re really a dedicated NEARLancer and gave us quality post and content keep it up

Hi @Liaustin

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 36.88NEAR @1.22 for 45$ bounty gift , for the Freelancer DAO trial phase bounty, since I’m eligible for the bounty.

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to propose a transfer learn here using the video or doc below

Doc

Video

Our DAO on Chain on Astro’s

Thanks. Also request a proposal to be added to our DAO by requesting to become a “verified Engager”

FDAO SUMMARY SEPTEMBER

Introduction:
I am Augustine Ogar, known as @liaustin, and I’m honored to be part of those who advanced to the Novice stage in the Freelancer_DAO program. I extend my gratitude to the FDAO team. This report outlines my activities as a Novice stage Engager for the month of September.

Twitter Engagement:

My engagement on Twitter has been dedicated to promoting NEAR PROTOCOL and Freelance_DAO. The Twitter account I utilize is connected to Near Social, ensuring that all posts with #BOS can also be seen on Near Social. My Twitter activities revolve around:

1. Creating Infographics: I actively engage in crafting informative infographics to convey key messages about NEAR PROTOCOL and Freelance_DAO.

2. Meme Creation: To add a touch of humor and engagement, I create funny memes related to significant events in the NEAR ecosystem.

3. VIP Updates Chamber: I participate in discussions and updates within the VIP Updates Chamber to stay informed about the latest developments.

4. Tweeting Valuable Content: I consistently tweet valuable and informative content, incorporating the three primary hashtags: near, ndc, and #FDAO.

Below, you’ll find screenshots illustrating Twitter impressions and participation in Twitter Spaces. Additionally, I have provided a link to access the detailed Twitter engagement report.

These Twitter engagement efforts are geared towards increasing awareness, fostering engagement, and sharing valuable insights about NEAR PROTOCOL and Freelance_DAO with the broader Twitter community.

Freelancer_DAO Calls:

In the month of September, several crucial Freelancer_DAO meetings occurred on Telegram, fostering open communication and knowledge sharing among members.

1. First September Meeting:
    On Friday, 1st September, the initial Freelancer_DAO September meeting took place on Telegram. During this session, all participants had the opportunity to express their thoughts and perspectives. @psalms (champ), a key figure in the Freelancer_DAO community, provided valuable insights into the Free Trial stage. Additionally, he addressed the achievements of engagers who had advanced to the NOVICE stage, recognizing their outstanding engagement activities. Regrettably, I was unable to capture screenshots of this meeting due to technical difficulties.

2. Second Meeting:
    The second meeting, also conducted via video call on Telegram, centered around significant changes that had an impact on Freelancer_DAO activities and associated bounties. @psalms shed light on the rationale behind these changes, explaining that they were a result of Marketing_DAO’s decision to reduce project funding. This necessitated a reevaluation of rewards to align with the newly adjusted budget. Screenshots of this second meeting have been provided for reference.

1. Third Meeting with Meta_pool:
    The final meeting in September was held with Meta_pool, a significant platform for Freelancer_DAO members, also known as NEARLancers. During this session, NEARLancers were introduced to Meta_pool, gaining insights into its functioning, benefits, and plans for future improvements. The session encouraged interactive discussions, with members posing questions and receiving rewards for their insightful inquiries.

These meetings served as crucial forums for sharing information, addressing changes, and enhancing the knowledge base of Freelancer_DAO members, including myself, during the month of September.

WhatsApp Distribution:
We actively promoted NEAR and FDAO on WhatsApp by sharing captivating content and updates regarding Freelancer_DAO programs. The following screenshots provide a glimpse of our WhatsApp distribution efforts.

These activities reflect my dedication to advancing the goals of NEAR PROTOCOL and Freelance_DAO during the month of September as a Novice stage Engager.

Hi @Liaustin nice report.

Activities and Rewards

• memes and image created, per memes is 2$ by 10 images = 20$
  • 57 Tweets , per tweet is 1$ by 30max post = 30$
  • WhatsApp post | 2 post on status = 2$

Total amount = 52$
According to new structure and due to funds reduction by the MDAO we have limited budget and agreed on making the max for NOVICE 50$ for this month.

Marking Scheme to determine level up

• joined 3 Calls = 2 marks
  • good post and nice memes = 1 mark
  • Good report = 1mark
  • good impression and active on telegram & BOS = 2 marks

Total mark 6 | 6/6
You’re hereby allowed to level up to Lancer stage please read more of our documents and relate more with the core team to get more details and information.

Feedback

• please post original tweets for the next phase and not more of quote tweet.
  • nice post on BOS and good impressions

Stats

• 57 unique post on Twitter and BOS
  • 350 views | 11 likes | highest view on twitter (thread post) link
  • 346views | 11 likes twitter thread post link
  • 12.8k impressions

You can now create a transfer proposal on Astro DAO to request for your gift.
Use this description while requesting on Astro
Description- Requesting for 45.04NEAR @1.11 for 50$ , for the NOVICE bounty

Link-> [add your forum file link]

If you don’t know how to make a request for transfer please use this information :point_down:

1 Like

Good morning sir,

I’m deeply grateful for the promotion to Lancer level at FDAO. Your guidance has been invaluable, and I’m eager to contribute further to our team’s success.

Sincerely,

1 Like