Report for meme king

Monthly Report for Fdao meme king: Community Engagement and Memes

Role Overview

As a Meme King, my primary responsibilities included creating and sharing content related to NEAR Protocol. I focused on memes, educational posts, and interactions with influencers. Below, I’ll detail how I approached each aspect of my role.

MY IDENTITY (NFT)

TXN HASH : Pikespeak NEAR analytics and explorer

1. Memes Creation and Dissemination

a. Funny and Educative Memes

• I consistently crafted humorous and informative memes related to NEAR. These memes served to entertain the community while subtly educating them about NEAR’s features, use cases, and ecosystem.
  • By combining humor with educational content, I aimed to increase engagement and foster a positive community spirit.
    Here is the link to my posts. :point_right: MEME KING REPORT - Google Sheets

2. Influencer Engagement

• I engaged with popular influencers within the NEAR community. By commenting on their posts, sharing insights, and expressing appreciation, I aimed to gain visibility and build relationships.
  • My interactions were genuine and relevant, contributing to increased impressions and engagement.

3. Posting Strategy

a. Twitter Impressions

• My goal was to achieve a minimum of 30,000 impressions on Twitter each month but i have more than that with the total of 47,300 at the time of submitting this report. I consistently posted relevant content, including memes, updates, and educational snippets.

• COMMENTS: 109

• RETWEET: 262

• IMPRESSION: 47.3K

• By analyzing engagement metrics, I adjusted my posting schedule and content types to maximize impressions.

b. Onchain Transactions (Pikespeak)

• I actively tracked onchain transactions using Pikespeak. My target was to facilitate at least 150 transactions related to NEAR while i surpass the requirement by 180+ txn.
  • These transactions included interactions with NEAR contracts, token transfers, and other onchain activities.
    link: nearcollective.near_transactions_2024-04-01_2024-04-30 - Google Sheets

c. BOS (Blockchain Operating System)

• I contributed to the BOS ecosystem by posting memes directly on the platform. These memes were connected via the Wormhole bridge to reflect on the NEAR blockchain.
  • The goal was to improve onchain transactions while maintaining a consistent presence on BOS.

4. Community Education

• I conducted educational sessions within the community. Through thread posts on BOS, I taught community members how to create various types of memes.

Link to the post : Post by @nearcollective.near

• My focus was on empowering others to contribute creatively and engage with NEAR in a fun and informative manner.

Achievements

• Twitter Impressions: Achieved over 40,000 impressions this month, surpassing the target.
  • Onchain Transactions: Successfully facilitated over 180 transactions on the NEAR blockchain.

• BOS Memes: Posted 40 NEAR-related memes on BOS and still counting, contributing to improved onchain activity.

• Dapps interacted with: Ref finance, Hot wallet,NEAR INSCIPTION, SHARDDOG, PIKESPEAK.

Conclusion

My efforts were dedicated to fostering community engagement, spreading awareness, and making NEAR more approachable through humor and education. I remain committed to supporting the NEAR ecosystem and look forward to further growth and impact.

Thank you for the opportunity to contribute! :rocket::star2:

SKYTONET Submiting for @NEAR-COLLECTIVE

5 Likes