DAOrecords Marketing Team
Vandal - Operations [Founder] @vandal
Masia One - Lead A&R @masiaone
Pawel Crans - Project Manager @Paul
Elena Marakova - Product Designer @lelen.maramar
Derrick Ong - Marketing @_Tech1
Sleezy Moss - Community @Sleezy_Moss

Summary
Joined the Marketing team for DAOrecords on February 1st, 2022 but works began on the mid of February as the Marketing team has been gathered and confirmed. I’m in charge of the community marketing and my focus is to gather art enthusiasts to join DAOrecords Discord server and organise activities there. I’m also working closely with the Project Manager @Paul for the Discord revamp plus planning for future events and activities on the Discord. I also assist Marketing Manager @_Tech1 on social medias planning.

Discord Revamp
The revamping of DAOrecords started getting in shape from the Mid of February, 2022 - Mid of March, 2022 before words on getting others to join it began. The revamp consist off restructuring its categories and channels, adding bots (Moonbase, Membrane bot, Carl-bot, Quizbot and Server Stats bot), creating new roles, setting up new verification roles using carl-bot and setting up permissions for each categories and channels.

2022-03-27 (4)

Minor Setback for Discord
The whole revamping setup went smooth and according to plan except for the Moonbase bot which will be used particularly for DAO’s councils and its members for the purposes of 1. Automate verified DAO roles assignment to the Discord server members, 2. Keep the community updated with real time notifications of the DAO’s activity and, 3. Vote directly from the comfort of your Discord server (will be available soon). I’ve reached out to the Moonbase support team on Discord and they have been very helpful throughout the process so the Moonbase bot will be activated after @vandal; Operations [Founder] and the Server Owner to remove the CaptchaBot from the server and putting the Moonbase bot at the very tip of the roles list.

Discord Report for the month of March, 2022
The Discord have been fully live and before the revamp we got around 490 plus members and it has increased to 554 as off now. But with the new verification system, only 49 of them are verified so the challenge now is to encourage most of those who haven’t verified to get themselves verified in order to keeping up with the update and the upcoming events that we have in our plan.

Other Involvements

1. Working with the team members in a Design Sprint hosted and lead by Product Designer @lelen.maramar to ironed out on what needs to be done for the revamp of daorecords.org and will conduct an additional design sprint for our DAOrecords app to be hosted on daorecords.io.

2. Attending Weekly Meeting with other members of the Marketing team on current project updates, discussing on issue that we need to focus on going forward and making sure that we’re inline with our schedules.

3. Attending DAO Orientation Meeting where @vandal & @Paul introduced both the Marketing and Development teams about the AstroDAO and the NEAR Governance and how to use its features.

What to expect in April?

1. Cooperating with Marketing Manager @_Tech1 on the social media plans, we will starts to get most of our social sites in shape and hopefully more interactions will be generated through it.

2. Working closely with the Project Manager @Paul on future engagement on Discord such as daily quizzes, weekly trivia, bounties and giveaway prizes and other relevant rewards to the winners related to DAOrecords upcoming highlight event which is Soundsplash.

NEAR wallet name: sleezymoss.near
Hours contributed: 30
Total requested funds: $500

2 Likes

Thanks @Sleezy_Moss great work on the report. This is model for everyone to use as their template! Please submit your report to the DAO for your payout!

2 Likes

Done submitting my report for payout Bro @vandal :v:

1 Like