DAOrecords Marketing Team
Vandal - Operations [Founder] @vandal
Masia One - Lead A&R @masiaone
Pawel Crans - Project Manager @Paul
Elena Marakova - Product Designer @lelen.maramar
Derrick Ong - Marketing @_Tech1
Sleezy Moss - Community @Sleezy_Moss

Summary
The month of April saw that the marketing team of DAOrecords working front and back to get in-line with our proposals’ target. The line-up for SoundSplash slowly and surely progressing and most headliners for the month of May are confirmed. I personally gathered all the information that I could to make the Daily Quiz in Discord a success although it had some setback regarding the complexity and our members’ understanding from the bot that I used but the issue regarding that manged to be solved. I’m also working closely with Project & Marketing Managers @Paul and @_Tech1 respectively, on the Social Media Marketing Plan where we updating and reminding ourselves on what to post on DAOrecords socials (mainly Instagram & Twitter) and Discord for each day also with supports and feedback from other members of the Marketing team.

Discord Updates
From the previous report up to this date of writing, the DAOrecords Discord Server have reached 599 members with 153 members have took the initiative to get themselves verify. That’s a total of 54 new members and 104 verified members, a 9% and 67% increased respectively.

2022-04-25 (1)

The setback from last month which was the Moonbase bot has been resolved and activated. Any notifications from AstroDAO can be notified on the specifically made channel for the team members of DAOrecords.

There are also some changes that has been made regarding the arrangement for some channels into specific categories, new channels are also added into the server, while the #latest-news, #latest-drop and #doarecords-edu channels has been changed from text channels to announcement channels after one member from the server suggested it regarding the matter.

Discord Analytics Report for the month of April, 2022
Attachments below indicate a further growth for the DAOrecords’ Discord Server.

Daily Quizzes on Discord
The initial plan for the quiz is that to fill the wait and entice members of the server before SoundSplash begins as questions for the quiz are based on general and web3 music related sort of questions. I was using a bot called QuizBot so participants will compete for the highest scores based from the 5 given questions but most of the members aren’t very familiar on how to use the bot so for week 01, only 2 members of the server came to participate.

So after making some research on other crypto based servers that offer quizzes and trivia to their channels, I noticed that a common pattern occurred where there were not much of an involvement within the server members unless the prices are unique and big enough for them to be involved. So starting from the 2nd week of April, there were some changes to the rules and the way of how the quiz was setup as the followings:

1. I’ve decided not to use the bot
  2. Question will be manually type
  3. 1 question for each day from now
  4. First person to type the correct answer in the comment wins (later to be scrapped and changed after @Paul decided to just give the reward for those who managed to correctly answered the question)

Attachments below indicating the quiz’s progress, correct answer; with a green check marking emoji (starting Week 02) & the winners for each questions for week 01 -03. Week 04 is currently on-goings.

Week 01

Week 02

Week 03

Other Involvements

1. Attending Weekly Meeting with other members of the Marketing team on current project updates, discussing on issue that we need to focus on going forward and making sure that we’re inline with our schedules.

2. Working closely with the Project Manager @Paul on Discord daily quizzes and giveaway prizes.

3. Involving in a meeting with @Paul & @_Tech1 as we discuss on a giveaways contest from one of the SoundSplash from one of our community partner which is NearHUB. We’ve decided to use twitter as a platform and also agreed on how are we going to determine the winner who will receive an exclusive Comic NFT.

What to expect in May?

1. Will continue to work closely with Marketing & Project Managers @Paul & @_Tech1 on the Social Media Plans, Discord (Daily Quiz & Weekly SoundSplash Trivia) & the NearHUB’s Twitter Giveaway Contest

2. Will be working closely with Ligaya on designing the SoundSplash theme headliners exclusive NFTs (Still and GIF versions) as rewards for the Weekly SoundSplash Trivia on Discord and also to be sold on Paras.id

3. SoundSplash starts on the 4th day of this month so that means more meetings to be attended, plus promotions to push the event will be doubled on all of DAOrecords’ social platforms.

NEAR wallet name: sleezymoss.near
Hours contributed: 40
Total requested funds: $500

4 Likes

Thanks brother @Sleezy_Moss. If you could link in your April Proposal into the top of the post here it would be great for those needing to refer back to what was initially proposed for the month. Also feel free to submit this to the DAO for payout.

noted bro @vandal, I’ve added the Proposal for last month as reference on the top section of the post :v: