[REPORT] AC-DAO March+April Council Work Report From YoNota

83b4f5b102bdff9f7408badc2766ca7828865888_2_690x294 (1)

:wave: Hi everyone!

Role at Aurora Community DAO:
As one of the Aurora Community DAO consuls, I also fulfil the role of community team leader.
From March to April, I organised over 40 tasks on the Talentum platform covering social network and interaction with the app, including testing them and sending feedback. To date, 287 new members have registered on the Talentum platform and a total of 6,446 tasks have been completed. I also communicate regularly with the Talentum team to deliver insights and optimise the platform for our on-chain tasks.

Serving as the AC-DAO Council:

From March to April, I acted as ACDAO consul and we held 10+ calls with the team to discuss current projects and new proposals. In addition, we had 15 calls with various projects. Every week we have a team meeting with Aurora Labs during which we jointly develop and implement a work plan. We have also been actively involved in testing new features that will be released in the near future.

:eyes: If you have any questions, you can ask them in the comments below or directly to me on Telegram - YoNota.

Also link [chat with Talentum Company]

3 Likes