[Rejected] reggaedao marketing Jenuary/2024

Hello Hello 
Hope everything is going great partners
from [@marketingdao-council]
@David.near (Marketing dao council - NEAR Forum)

COUNCILS :-
@Jahzonemusician
@LordKenny79
@hayyhux19
@OfficerLehLeh_01

Dao WALLET :-reggaedaoout.sputnik-dao.near

This will be our 2nd proposal of the year for the Marketing Vertical, so I am excited to know your feedback and use your advice.

Introduction:
Special thanks to [@marketingdao-Council for trusting in us with the [ first proposal last year ] the website helped us to build the lovely community we have today, as you can see from all the interaction and reports on [#Reggaedao ] and the recognition of the community 

Guild name: Reggaedao.near

Funding scheme: Monthly.

We will like to run different marketing campaigns to support the community and several dapps we are launching in January 2024.
And also to support and spread the word of other projects related to education and onboarding:

Estimated timeline and achievement milestones.

It will be difficult to estimate the exact timeline as we depend on the Near Community, Marketing Vertical, and NF, so we can breakdown the steps:

Proposal 

Feedback and Improvement 

Approval and Funding received 

Content Creation (Banners, Posts, Designs, Videos, Publications) 

Campaign Launch (Spread the word, AMAs, Webinars, Promotion) .

This ACTIVITIES is going to be on the COLLABORATIONS with CAMEROON ARTIST DAO EVENT.

We are going to have DJs with instrumentals .
ARTIST that are Vocals.

On the event ground Artist will use 5 minutes to Sing on the beat using NEAR, PROTOCOL.
While the Audience will record and Post it on Tiktok and gain some Bounties for Promotion.

We are going to use this as tools to Spread out the message of NEAR ECOSYSTEM.
And also Onbord Be Nearcomers.

Expected impact

Increase in the social media interactions and followers for each project + Reggaedao + Cameroun Artist dao

Professional database growth

New PioNears building more dapps on NEAR

Metrics for measuring success

200 Nearcomers and users for the dapps (New wallet creation)

2 New dapps starting to be built

Focus

Activity and Reward:-

Write-upArticles
about NEAR Projects/Guidelines on how to interact with NEAR/NEAR Projects
20 USD per 500 words.

Videos:-
Create a video going over NEAR related topics/projects, technical tutorials, guides, etc
25 USD (around 5 minutes).

Videos:-
Create a short video working on a dapp . 15 USD

Design:-
Create an infographic for a project . $15 USD

Design
Banners or similar simple designs15 USD

Design
Illustrations15-30 USD

Promotion
Share post on different community groups (outside NEAR Community) 2 USD

Translations
Adding Subtitles To A Video
30 USD (per 30 min)

Translations
A tweet/small post/message
2 USD (per tweet)

Translations
A Piece of NEAR related Content15 USD (per 500 words)

ReferralsRefer
a Nearcomer 4 USD (once the participant gets the certification NCA)

ReferralsRefer
a Developer . 10 USD (once the developer gets the certification NCD)

ReferralsRefer
a Professor.15 USD (once the professor gets the certification NCP)

EngagementHosting an AMA
70 USD
*The activities will be related to Near Reggaedao CAMEROONARTISDAO and the Projects mentioned.

*Contributors will need to request for approval before starting any activity.

*Everything will be posted on social media, interaction will be taken into account, and the council members will have the final decision into rewarding those activities.

We are going to use this opportunity to increase our TIKTOK , TWITTER, FACEBOOK, TELEGRAM, NEAR.SOCIAL , INSTAGRAM , ASTRO .

DAO MANAGEMENT $200

TOTAL REQUESTING FUNDS.
$2200.

DAO COUNCILS :-
@Jahzonemusician
@LordKenny79
@hayyhux19
@OfficerLehLeh_01

DAO WALLET:-reggaedaoout.sputnik-dao.near

Funding Details

Accountability:
Funds will be received on our DAO where we have more than 4 council members, and we are going to onboard more councils as the core team has now more than 10 members

In order to withdraw the funds, there is always a report or post on the forum.

NEAR.SOCIAL.

ASTRO.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/reggaedaoout.sputnik-dao.near

TWITTER.

https://x.com/ReggaeDao?t=2uXt0CEWU5jQVMghh7zqsA&s=09

INSTAGRAM.

FACEBOOK.

TELEGRAM.

TIKTOK:-

https://www.tiktok.com/@reggae.dao?_t=8iAHT5t6fSv&_r=1

APPROVED BY CREATIVESDAO.

Tagging the @marketingdao-council for more visibility

2 Likes

Gm!
Since CDAO has approved some parts of the ReggaeDAO proposal, I believe that applying to the MDAO at the same time creates a double dipping situation, which should be avoided by funding nodes like CDAO and MDAO.

3 Likes

We are planning on to PROMOTE the event by using this opportunity to increase our social medias platforms for the future of near Education/onboarding and to spread the Gospel,
Because delayance Is dangerous and also we need to come lively on our social medias platforms also, we have been on self sustainability for over a year now, we are going to face a lot of difficulties to meet up with the Goals or what we Aim to Archive, thanks for your Updates, let me know if there’s more to do, and also i understand your point sir,
was unaware that it may contradict

Thanks for your proposal, echoing to what @Paul mentioned it’s good to focus on the CDAO to avoid double dipping.

Again, December submission announcements is not yet available, but it’s also important to look into the guidelines and structure your proposal https://gov.near.org/t/marketing-eco-announcement-novembers-funding-round/36806

3 Likes

Ok brother, thanks very much also for the clarification, can I remove the proposal and submit it in the next funding round or should I wait and update it next month?
I have uncategise the proposal for next funding round, thanks once again @marketingdao-council

Tagging the @marketingdao-council
For more visibility

Hi @Jahzonemusician thanks for the proposal – I understand that you are aiming to get funding for marketing related to the initiative. We have had a number of changes in what we are able to fund since your previous proposal. Please review the current NDC Grassroots DAOs guidelines and KPIs here:

We are prioritizing marketing funding for established projects that drive on-chain activity in a direct manner that we can track. This project doesn’t align with the requirements we need our fund recipients to meet in order for approval. I encourage you to review and consider re-applying in the future.

Also, note our new proposal process for future proposals:

1 Like

Hi @Jahzonemusician thank you for your proposal. I have reviewed and unfortunately this project does not align with our current KPIs. I would echo the comment from @so608 and suggest you re-apply in the future.

1 Like

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, I JUST GO THROUGH THE NEW KPI LAST NIGHT WAS REALLY EDUCATING.
THANKS ONES AGAIN I WILL TRY WITH TEAM TO RE-APPLY IN THE FUTURE WITH MORE METRICS.
WE REALLY WANT TO BUILD OUR SOCIAL MEDIAS BUNDLE, TO GAIN MORE VIEWS ON OUR CONTENT AND ACTIVITIES TAKING PLACE IN WEB2/WEB3 COMMUNITIES.
IF WE COULD GET SUPPORT FROM @marketingdao-council
Then we can get the GOALS OF OUR PROPOSAL QUICKLY, AND THE CAMEROON EVENT IS A COLLABORATION OF TWO DAOS
@CAMEROON ARTIST DAO AND REGGAEDAO, ONE OF THEM IS A REGIONAL DAO THAT NEED MORE ATTENTION REGIONAL.
That’s why we are working with the TV STATION AND BLOGGERS TO EXPAND THE GOSPEL OF NEAR AND INBOARD WEB BUILDERS AND CREATIVES ARTIST FROM CAMEROUN.

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GUILD.

2 Likes