[Rejected] Pidgin Rap Music NFT Recording, Production, Mixing and Mastering Funding

My Name is COT Music i’m a talented rap artist, producer, sound engineer, photographer and cinematographer,

my instagram business page:

KelechukwuLive

One of my Productions hit 38K Views on youtube recently.

Ive been a member of NxM since august 2021, but ive been busy making music traditionally, now ive found my interest of making music in this Web3 ecosystem as NFTs

I WILL be making 4 tracks Album for NxM

I feel so excited about this, making music NFT for the first time! yippe

I am proposing for 500$ to carry to commence the project, trying something different,
Which entails

1. Live Production and Recording with bands 250$
  2. Mixing and Mastering 150$
  3. Artwork (with NxM logo on it) $100

I feel glad I’m doing this already :heart:

I can have half of this payment ($250) to start up the project already.

Bless you fam.

cotmusic.near

@Monish016 @Paul

6 Likes

beautiful proposal! nice to see you wanna try this!

2 Likes

Go do that, bro​:fire: welcome to the space!

1 Like

Thank you so much
Appreciate

Thank you so much bro :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

Love your work Cot. Would love to connect with you and see if we can support you in some way at UniqArt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for reaching
Appreciate that
I’m down
I’d love that

Hi @cotmusic, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time. Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

1 Like

Alright, Duly noted
thank you @williamx

Dear @cotmusic

Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal isn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.