[Rejected] NEW ALBUM NFT april 2022

Greetings Elders

Am JAHZONEMUSIC/ NXM member since February 2021.
Am from cameroon west / central AFRICA
I’ve minted about twenty or more tracks into the NXM open store/mintbase/

DAO record / mintbase store:

For this periods of time,.
And also am working on my new album release planning to mint on the NXM open store/Mintbase

TIME: April 10th 2022

Requesting $500 in NEAR

Target jahzone.near

This album will be my greatest album in the universe, cause am talking about NEAR PROTOCOL web3 ecosystems
And thier guild and DAOs
Am going to involve new artist that are in the web3 ecosystems and some out of the web3
And we are going to collaborate to come up with some solid track’s,
Already I have all the inspiration and written down .
The album will contain 8 tracks with quality beat and mastering ,

am going to be needing assistance from the NEAR Protocol Web3 producers who can work with me but, they are asking me to pay for thier works before it Will be successful
A beat$50 mixing and mastering $ 100 in near but for now will need a cheaper rate of $50 each mixing and mastering because I can pay that kind of amount outside the ecosystems.

Am going to be needing producers from the outside world that would love to work with them and pay them with 50$Near using this opportunity to onbaod them with a new NEAR Wallet.

I will be needing graphics designers assistance and bloggers for promo and also a metavers party on the release date, am going to do that my self don’t need to task the NEAR govn forums for that

Am going to mint this album on mintbase store/NXM open store/ and marketing on the METAVERS RADIO
C1 foundation
More if possible

Bloggers $40
Graphics designers $40
Management $20 /Incase I run out or shortage.
A beat and mastering is $50 x 8 tracks $400
Total amount requesting $500 In N.
$250 will be needed for starting of the project with studio session, Thanks

@JAHZONEMUSICIAN

Target: jahzone.near

5 Likes

Hi @Jahzonemusician, thank you for your proposal

What tasks will you need assistance with? How does it link to your project? How much for this (As I don’t see it on the budget breakdown)

If I understand right, this is not included in the proposal right?

Can you break down each session in more detail? Items presented is not added up to 500$ for now.

Ok I need assistance from them cause I will love some of their Beat and we can work together and would love to pay for thier works
Thanks for all the questions let me do that now.
For the METAVERS party is not included in the bodjet I believe I can do that with a little near am serving

Please :pray: if any details needed let me know asap

1 Like

Am so confused :thinking: now brother, still waiting on your feedback

@Jahzonemusician , do you already have the producers locked in for this project?

Yes I have the producers i need to work with some are from the Near protocol web3 ecosystems

1 Like

Thank you for the follow up, brother. Just wanting to be able to gauge where you are in the process.

Dear @Jahzonemusician

Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal isn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.

I would like to know what to do so it can be approved, is there any help?

We had a large number of proposals this month, and were only able to fund four of them for recording projects. We try to give opportunity to as many community members as we are able , and unfortunately this month, we are not able to fund your project. We would encourage you to apply again in the future.

3 Likes