[project proposal] my new album nft EP MAY 2022

Greetings Elders

Am JAHZONEMUSIC/ NXM member since February 2021.
Am from cameroon west / central AFRICA
I’ve minted about twenty or more tracks into the NXM open store/mintbase/DAO records

DAO record / mintbase store:

For this periods of time,.
And also am working on my new album release planning to mint on the NXM open store/Mintbase

TIME: April 10th 2022

Requesting $500 in NEAR

Target jahzone.near

This album will be my greatest album in the universe, cause am talking about NEAR PROTOCOL web3 ecosystems
And thier guild and DAOs
Am going to involve new artist that are in the web3 ecosystems and some out of the web3
And we are going to collaborate to come up with some solid track’s,
Already I have all the inspiration and written down .
The album will contain 8 tracks with quality beat and mastering ,

am going to be needing assistance from the NEAR Protocol Web3 producers who can work with me but, they are asking me to pay for thier works before it Will be successful
A beat$50 mixing and mastering $ 100 in near but for now will need a cheaper rate of $50 each mixing and mastering because I can pay that kind of amount outside the ecosystems.

Am going to be needing producers from the outside world that would love to work with them and pay them with 50$Near using this opportunity to onbaod them with a new NEAR Wallet.

I will be needing graphics designers assistance and bloggers for promo and also a metavers party on the release date, am going to do that my self don’t need to task the NEAR govn forums for that

Am going to mint this album on mintbase store/NXM open store/ and marketing on the METAVERS RADIO
C1 foundation
More if possible

Bloggers $40
Graphics designers $40
Management $20 /Incase I run out or s
hortage.
A beat and mastering is $50 x 8 tracks $400
Total amount requesting $500 In N.
$250 will be needed for starting of the project with studio session, Thanks

@JAHZONEMUSICIAN

Target: jahzone.near

Producers am going to need on th
@C-sol aka peso pesado from NXM
@pepanicbeat from NXM
@paul crane from NXM

2 Likes

Hey @Jahzonemusician

Please be informed that your proposal has been approved!

Feel free to request 50% of the requested funds to NxM.

Once your project will be ready please share your artworks and details with NxM Social Media Team in order to promote it on Twitter and Instagram - Telegram: Contact @nxmsocialmedia

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App https://app.nearguilds.com
  • Find NxM Guild​
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​
  • Join the community using your NEAR wallet!

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after the delivered show.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the approval thanks again I will do just as you say

Greatings NXM council/members please am so happy for my project to be approved an successful done with the recording am grateful with your support I just need to complete the payment of some of my works
So I can collect it and summit my report
Please I need to request the remaining %50 of my project funds , the producer needs his money to be completed am done with 8 tracks already but collected just three and I have paid the producers that I used thier beat on the near protocol web3 ecosystem and outside would,. Thanks

Am trying to upload the few tracks I have collected already but is no acceptable, I will share the mintbase Link on the monthly report

1 Like

Hello @Jahzonemusician

Your request is not aligned with the NxM Funding guidelines, however, we can make an exception here… but for better transparency, we require you to deliver your proof of all payouts to the producers, graphics designers, bloggers, and studio sessions.

Please request the last payout of 50%, and once you’ll be making the report of your project don’t forget about payouts proof!

Cheers!

Cheers , thanks sir I will do just as you’ve said I promise

Hello @Jahzonemusician, councils are waiting for your report

Yes sir am working on the minting now because of the fund delayance so I prefer to submit my report this month instead of the past month and also I would like to release the album before doing that so that everything will be on the report with the mintbase link, is that ok with you?