[Rejected] May-June 2022 Content creation about Near in my telegram channel and youtube channel

Hello everyone. I have been in cryptocurrency since the beginning of 2020, at that time I created a telegram channel and a YouTube channel for myself. During these 2 years, I was able to gather a friendly and very active audience, namely, I have more than 11,000 subscribers on YouTube, and more than 14,000 subscribers on the telegram channel.

I have been familiar with the research ecosystem since the days when the NEAR token was $ 4-6. But for some reason it so happened that in my social networks I did not disclose detailed information about this blockchain. I think it’s time to fix it.

Currently I am a partner on various exchanges, such as Okex, Kucoin, Bybit. In fact, I could conclude even more partnerships, but I offer this only to those with whom I am really interested.

In my social networks, I tell subscribers about various fundamental projects, ecosystems. We are actively involved in testnet, ambassador programs. We actively use Defi and participate in ICO,IEO, IDO and so on

My resources and Examples of publications

My main goal will be to create a large number of publications about the research ecosystem so that users can interact there without any problems

Topics for publications in the telegram channel or creating videos in the YouTube channel

1. Blockchain NEAR - what is it
  2. How to start your journey in NEAR. How to create a wallet safely, where to buy tokens and how to send them to your wallet.
  3. Detailed overview about Ref Finance
  4. Detailed overview about Aurora
  5. Detailed overview about Boca Chica
  6. Detailed review about Rainbow Bridge
  7. Detailed review about Skyward Finance
  8. Detailed review about WannaSwap
  9. Detailed review about Aurigami
  10. Detailed review about Burrow Cash

Planned costs:
The price for 1 publication in my telegram channel is $ 250
The price for 1 video in my YouTube channel is $250

I suggest making 5 publications, and 5 videos. Total costs will be $ 2500.
I suggested 10 topics for publication, you can choose for yourself: which one for the video, and which one for the article in the telegram channel. If it doesn’t matter to you, then I will choose myself and we will discuss the result.

Wallet ID: rostic.near
Amount: 2500 USD

I am also ready for your suggestions, maybe you have better ideas. In general, I will be glad to cooperate

@rosticofficial - my telegram for communication

Good evening, sorry no from me. Many “scam” projects were promoted on your YouTube channel.

Those price points are just too high for general shilling proposals. Sorry, it’s a no from me.

I’m not able to support this proposal. The YouTube channel does not show consistent publishing. There are month+ gaps between videos, and in my opinion the content is high enough quality and original enough to reflect positively on the wider NEAR ecosystem. Should that change in the future, you are welcome to submit another proposal. Moving this to closed.