[Rejected] Generative-AI NFTs Studio

• Project/Company Name: NFGenAI

• Project Information:

• Generative-AI NFTs Studio.

• The project: By integrating a Multichain technology studio specialized in AI Generated NFTs. and innovative AI-Driven NFT Attributes Generation. Our project fits in the three categories, user onboarding through NFTs, infrastructure in the category of AI image generators and rarity solutions, and caring about the growth and lasting impact of the NFTs communities.

• Big issues in NEAR NFTs:

• The life span of the NFTs communities.
    • The long term vision of the projects a lot of them just disappear because of the lack of market fit, lack of developer teams, and other well known issues.
  • We aim to solve those issues with a holistic approach. We are seasoned developers building products and with long term vision for our brands. We have witnessed the bad and good actors in the NFTs space and have a clear vision for a better and greater NFTs environment.

• The Generative AI NFTs Studio solve two big problems:

• Generate consistent art with trained AI models.
    • Generate traits or attributes consistently for the images.
    • Each characteristic being essential by themselves when combined We enable the complete pipeline of value for AI NFTs creation, Art and Traits rarity.
  • By having a multichain approach

• We foster connections.
    • Bridge users across blockchains and show the potential of NEAR Protocol NFTs ecosystem.
    • Grow bigger NFTs communities.
  • Our Future plans go longterm and beyond the startup stage and include:

• Launch collections in other tier1 blockchains as well.
    • Keep growing into a multichain collectors and creators community.
    • Get Vc funding.
    • Launch our Generative-AI NFTs/Collections & Attributes Generation tool under a subscription business model.
    • Collections launchpad and partnerships with creators.
    • Integrate a marketplace for NFTs/prompts.
    • Support non profit projects.
  • Project Team and their experiences:

• @Pulsarforge:
      Github: pulsarforge
      My core expertise lies in software engineering, where I have expanded my skills through hands-on experience, problem-solving, and a continuous drive to stay ahead in an ever-evolving tech landscape. Compelling track record of successfully delivering innovative solutions across various domains. My work is fueled by an outstanding curiosity about how systems works. This innate curiosity acts as a catalyst, driving me to explore unconventional solutions, question the status quo, and uncover hidden opportunities within complex problems.
      Hands-on working in the dynamic realm of Web3, where I have navigated the challenges and harnessed the opportunities presented by decentralized systems and blockchain technologies. Additionally, my professional journey has taken me across different environments and cultures, fostering adaptability and a global mindset.
      I enjoy merging insights from various knowledge fields, to bring a complete approach to software development. This interdisciplinary perspective enables me to solve problems creatively and contribute to the convergence of diverse technologies. Always committed to staying at the forefront of emerging technologies, methodologies, and best practices.
      With a professional journey spanning more than seven years, and Having worked with major brands, I have experienced the challenges and expectations that come with high-profile projects. This exposure has not only refined my technical skills but has also instilled a keen sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering solutions that meet and exceed industry standards.
      I define myself into three core principles:
      Impossible is nothing. High standards. Showing up consistently.
      I am excited about continue contributing to the evolution of Web3 and NEAR Protocol.

• @Revolt:
      Github: RevoltPW
      My journey into the world of technology has been fueled by an insatiable curiosity for understanding how things work. This passion led me to delve into programming at a young age, where I embarked on a self-guided learning journey, experimenting and honing my skills.
      One pivotal moment came when I recognized a niche in the PC gaming sector. I conceptualized and developed software tailored to this niche, creating a website, crafting marketing strategies, and successfully selling the software globally. Witnessing the global reach and impact of my creation was an incredibly rewarding experience, all while I was concurrently pursuing studies in Technical Electrics.
      While I dedicated myself to my primary profession, I never lost touch with my programming passion, continually honing my skills. However, my trajectory shifted about a year and a half ago when I decided to turn my hobby into my primary vocation. Supported by my brother, a seasoned programmer, and inspired by the potential of blockchain technology, I embarked on a journey to merge my expertise with this cutting-edge innovation.
      I invested significant time in advancing my knowledge through various courses and bootcamps, notably participating in programs like NEAR University. Discovering the immense potential within the NEAR ecosystem and recognizing the multifaceted utilities of NFTs, my brother and I resolved to develop our innovative idea within this vibrant community.
      The prospect of merging my technical expertise with the power of AI and blockchain technology continues to drive my aspirations.

• Previous funding background: we are grantees of the NF with our other project Cryptoracle.io github: Cryptoracle-io/analyticts-dapp

• Open source License AGPLV3

• Funding Request:

• Milestone 1: Infrastructure development. Budget: 12000$.
      • Front-End: Reactjs, Nextjs.
      • Back-end: Cloudflare. Cloudflare workers. Cloudflare Images. Cloudflare Databases.
      • APIs to display collections stats.
      • Deployment. Cloudflare, edge deployment.
      • Web3 Wallet Integrations (Wallet selector).
      • Long term maintenance.
      • Cover cost of gpu for AI.
      • Marketing and Community Manager.
      • Code and deployment of smart contract: Rust, NEAR JS SDK.
      • Full mainnet release
    • Milestone 2: Launch two NFTs collections. Budget: 8000$.
      • Collections landing and mint pages.
      • Launch two Generative-AI NFTs collections for over 2000 NFTs in total.
      • 1000 Twitter(X) followers
      • 1000 wallets created
      • Giveaways, Marketing and Community Manager.
  • Wallet address: nfgenai.near

tag: @Aescobar

3 Likes

Would appreciate designs for this. Also wondering if this would be open source and under what license. Also please distingish how this is different thatn what ai.mintbase.xyz has to offer

You mention multichain would appreciate more details on which chains.

Would also appreciate technical architecture and more insight on the stack

2 Likes

Hi @Plugrel, we appreciate your curiosity around our project

• We are currently in the process of designing interfaces.

Our start point or stage 1 is as an Generative AI NFTs studio with innovative image generation models and consistent attributes and rarity generator tool (private tool) until stage 2, Our aim It is to launch collections in different tier1 blockchains, growing and connecting different chain NFTs ecosystems around our collections and the hype for the premium release of this innovative technology within our community in stage 2 were we plan to develop the key points detailed in the future plans section.

• Open source repository for stage 1 of NFGenAI with License AGPLV3.

• Our tech stack (edited in the first post for greater readability):

• Front-End: Reactjs, Nextjs.
    • Back-end: Cloudflare. Cloudflare workers. Cloudflare Images. Cloudflare Databases
    • APIs to display collections stats.
    • Deployment. Cloudflare, edge deployment.
    • Web3 Wallet Integrations (Wallet selector).
    • Code and deployment of smart contract. Rust, NEAR JS SDK.
  • Multichain:

We first consider NEAR, as we have been here through NEAR bull, bear and this new market cycle and know the potential for a richer NFTs ecosystem in NEAR. We will also launch collections in Solana, Polygon and Ordinals.

Also we have an open mindset, It is about those chains that makes sense for specific positioning.

• Regards AI mintbase vs NFGenAI:

We prefer to avoid comparison, however as requested here is a ā€œVSā€ keypoints, and while We donā€™t have full knowledge of ai mintbase stack these are our impressions, for further clarification mintbase team could be reached.

NFGenAI

This is part of the vision including stage 1, stage 2 and further.

We laser focus on image generation, collections launch and growing communities (Stage 1).

We solve several important issues:

• Prompt scalability for collections.
  • Image consistency.
  • Consistent metadata and Traits creation for AI generated images based on their prompt.
  • From 8 bits pixel art to the highest standard of cinematics image quality.
  • Customizable Interface thus creators become more invested in our solutions. (Stage 2).
  • Business model of subscriptions, and marketplace (stage 2)
  • Different AI image models, beyond Dall-e image model.

We donā€™t use general language model setups.

Did We say Customizable? It is important to highlight it once again, not only the interfaces so Users are happier,also the back-end being able to deploy custom and new AI models allow us to stay ahead with a competitive advantage.

VS

ai.mintbase.xyz

It is a ChatGPT plugging (chatbot) that read blockchain data through their indexer,

submit transactions and use the already known image model Dall-e to generate images.

Note. We believe It is important to have more than one ai solution specially in web3.

2 Likes

Hi! I have checked the proposal and I one question.

Is there none of the team have business back ground to make the business model is doable?
What about the GTM strategy?

1 Like

Hi @Aescobar

Thank you for your insightful question. We understand the importance of having a strong business foundation, and Iā€™m pleased to reassure you that our teamā€™s diverse expertise encompasses not only technical prowess in AI and NFTs but also significant business acumen. This combination ensures that our business model is not only innovative but also grounded in practical, achievable strategies.

Regarding our Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy, weā€™re leveraging a collaborative approach. We recognize the power of partnerships in the rapidly evolving NFT space and are actively working to forge strong alliances. This network will not only enhance our visibility but also provide us with invaluable insights and resources, allowing us to adapt and thrive in various blockchain ecosystems.

We believe that a successful GTM strategy is dynamic and benefits greatly from diverse viewpoints. Hence, we would greatly appreciate your thoughts and feedback on our approach.

In conclusion, our team is equipped to make this vision a reality, and our strategy is designed to adapt and grow within the multifaceted NFT landscape. Weā€™re excited about the journey ahead and look forward to potentially collaborating with you to refine our approach further.

2 Likes

I would like to know further about what is the action plan that you have in more details to make this realistic, my dm is always open in telegram

tg id: Aescobar7359

2 Likes

While weā€™re excited about your proposal, our limited budget constrains us from supporting it at this time in its current form. We encourage you to refine your application with specific use cases of AI generative NFTs, or consider reaching out to organizations like Mintbase or Dev Hub, which may have greater funding availability.
A notable example of unique use-case of AI generative traits is idea behind ā€˜NFTs & MEā€™, a project that @lex and Near Studio are working on, which innovatively uses AI-generated traits to create personality-based NFTs, emphasizing mental health awareness.

1 Like