PSA: Delays in Processing Funding Requests

Hello @David_NEAR , thanks for your usual assistance.

Reggaedao filled form, received a mail for reward agreement since 22nd September but hasnt received the funds yet, while some kther DAOs who filled the same day as Us already received.

I don’t know if it is an oversight or disbursement is systematic.

Here is our astrodao link to Spetember’s Approved budget

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-661

Here is the screnshot of the reward agreement mail

1 Like

Will check with the funding team

6 Likes

Thank you so much, we appreciate it

5 Likes

fraDAO too! We received the same email, and fill everething :grimacing:
@Narau @PatriciaB
Thanks @David_NEAR and @BigM007

2 Likes

I am sure they’re working on it. If some DAOs have received, i believe others who have filled too will.

3 Likes

Hi, @David_NEAR, sorry to disturb u again, but as Philosophers DAO already received some time ago, and Metaverse DAO didnt, I would like to ask u again if everything is alright with Metaverse DAO funding. We already signed for some time now the agreement that tells us that we are going to receive in 72h, but 72h already passed and we didnt. So I am just letting you know. Thank you for everything. :sparkling_heart:

@David_NEAR sorry to disturb but Burlesque Dao is yet to receive the agreement form via Email

Hey, if you filled the form it will be getting processed as we speak. Should be completed by EoW.

Same as above. Please be patient.

2 Likes

Thanks we got our funds yesterday (Reggaedao). We appreciate your help.

3 Likes

Hello @David_NEAR , trust you’re doing great!!

There is a problem with funding process for “Master Minds DAO” funding needed for the completion of our second project which date has been published already. However form has been filled and submitted correctly awaiting reward agreement via email from NF.

Hey, please read above. The team are processing them constantly, it will be with you ASAP.

2 Likes

Just came today. :smiley:
Thank u so much, @David_NEAR
:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

@David_NEAR

Hello, i just wanted to indicate that it has been 9 days and we are
yet to receive the grant payout of 3300DAI in our wallet
(niftyrow.near) for the Nifty Row Launch Socila Media and Marketing Budget ([APPROVED] for Nifty Row Launch Social Media and Marketing Campaign)
I signed the agreement via ironclad exactly on the 29th September, we hoped the payment will have be processed by now since it indicated within 72 hours.

Your help will be much appreciated

Thank you and best regards

Abayomi

3 Likes

Hey, will take a look.

1 Like

Hey @David_NEAR same here on our end. We signed our Ironclad form on the 4th of October but also have yet to receive our payment for our October 2022 Initiatives.

Link: [Approved] NEAR Philippines October 2022 Initiative

If you could kindly look into our situation as well that would be super helpful!

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey gm, checking it out

1 Like

@David_NEAR Hello David, just wanted to know if you have any feedback on our payment for Nifty Row Marketing.

Many thanks

Hey, please be patient, I’ve passed it to the Funding Team

1 Like

Hoping for the best result soon​:heart:

@David_NEAR , the payment is now received, your intervention is much appreciated.

2 Likes