PSA: Delays in Processing Funding Requests

Thanks for clarifying @David_NEAR

2 Likes

Thanks @David_NEAR you always clear! Love you!

3 Likes

Thanks for this clarification…

2 Likes

best friends love GIF by Spinnin' Records

7 Likes

Regarding manual work sir…will they gonna release by batch who requested earlier delay ?., I mean the person who past KYC 1st and earlier submission for claiming funds.?

It will be done in order, dependent on the response time for KYC and reward agreements.

2 Likes

ok sir., thnk you for answers. :blush:

Thank you @David_NEAR for clarifications

1 Like

Thanks @David_NEAR for sharing this news and clearing some speculations.
We believe these changes are for the better and will play greater roles in the Future of NF

1 Like

Thank you, @David_NEAR, for letting us know. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up and keep up the great work NF Team!

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification on this @David_NEAR

2 Likes

Thanks @David_NEAR for providing the information and clarification.
I hope this change is for the better and very effective for the Future of NF :coffee:

3 Likes

Hey, it’s just great to know everything is on the rails! Good on you guys on keeping the community updated.

2 Likes

Important information, thanks for letting us know.
I’d like to take this opportunity to ask you a question … Do we have a prevision of when the payments for July will be released, since we are finishing the month?

I am happy that we will have modifications to improve this process, success to all

We’re processing them in batches now, first batch is processed. Working to get them out ASAP.

9 Likes

Thank you very much bro

3 Likes

We are now in a new month. Should we make a proposal for this month or should we wait till we get our KYC from July?
This is curiosity for how we should proceed.

KYC and reward agreements are shipping as we speak. Please do not fill out the form for the same funding request if you’ve already submitted it.

I was asking if we should fill out a new form for August or if we should wait till we get till July rewards have been handed out first.