[Proposal to House of Merit, approved, paid] Proposal to HoM - atrox1382

It is not a secret that I am passionate about the NDC and decentralized governance in general. With that in mind, I’m very active in some chats and voicing my personal opinions on a daily basis. These obviously do not require compensation of any sort, however I’ve been suggested to request a retro bounty for some minor material contributions (see below) these past months.

Section 1 - DAO/Project Information

• Organization Name: atrox1382
  • Proposal Title: Retro Bounty
  • When was your DAO / Project established? no DAO, personal account
  • DAO’s Category: n/a
  • Project’s Category: Consulting

Section 2. Previous Funding

• Have you received funding for this project from any source? I have previously received retroactive bounties for my contributions to the formation of the NDC (formation NDC Trust, daily guidance GWG from legal POV) I have provided services to a wide range of crypto projects since 2017 mainly on Ethereum, Solana and NEAR.
  • Any source of funding. n/a

Section 3. DAO URLs

• DAO / Project Website n/a
  • Social Media Distribution Channels; follow me on twitter fam
  • Is Your DAO/Project Targeting a Specific Country? n/a
  • Which region will your DAO/ Project support? n/a

Section 4. Applicant Information

• Name of Point of Contact atrox1382
  • Link to Governance Forum/near.social Profile atrox1382.near
  • NEAR Wallet ID atrox1382.near
  • Wallet ID that will be receiving funds atrox1382.near
  • KYC completed both with NF last year and through Fractal in summer 23

Section 5. Team Members

Section 6. Experience

What related qualifications, experience, or track record does your team bring to this initiative?

I will not share my CV here, I think my experience speaks for itself. If there are any question I’m happy to provide my resume on the basis of mutual confidentiality

Section 7. DAO/Project Charter/White or Litepaper and Goals

• Project Overview: Presentation with a short High-Level 6 bullet points summary:

(Mission, Vision, Core programs and how they align with NDC’s NDC CoA Vision, team, and requested budget for the next three months)

• What Problem Are You Aiming to Solve? Independent advice to various stakeholders: NDC Trust Instrument, Governance Framework, FVP,…
  • DAO/Project Charter; n/a
  • How can your DAO / Project achieve NDC priorities, goals, and KPIs? n/a
  • Roadmap of your DAO/project, Milestones, and achievements n/a

Section 8. Budget

• Retroactive bounty: requesting 150 NEAR for my contributions these past months
  • Advising congress members on document interpretation and meaning
  • Advising on processes
  • Reviewing of documents (e.g. Service Provider Agreement)
  • Will your team be fully renumerated from this budget? no (please fix the typo in the template here)

Section 9. Project/DAO longevity

• Does your project/DAO require one-time or continuous funding? n/a
  • Will your DAO/Project device way of sustaining itself after this round of funding? I am completely independent and self-suffcient, I am available to assist on an ad-hoc basis
  • What are the possible roadblocks to the success of your project/DAO? n/a

–>HOM-003P-2-1

6 Likes

great work! Happy to support!

1 Like

I recognize William’s efforts and support this fair retroactive bounty request.

@atrox1382 please be advised that the KYC process which you completed through NF will have to be imported and updated into the new NDC Services portal here:

https://go.fractal.id/NDC-KYC

1 Like

Can you please link the documents you advised on for interpretation/meaning? Are there written docs with your notes?

Can you please note which specific process you supported with?

Can you please provide your notes from reviewing the service provider agreement doc or other docs you reviewed.

Also, can you note the specific time period in question that this retro payout would be for.

Hi Chloe, if you cannot make a decision on this proposal with the information I’ve already provided, feel free to reject. Any contributions I’ve mentioned in this proposal have come from a voluntary and ad-hoc basis, I hope you understand that I’m not willing nor able to provide reports or documents if I was never instructed to do so in the first place.