Proponent :
@pinkalsky
wallet: Pinkalskyy.near

Crew/models drags

Blua Discordia
Fucsia
Severa Paraguaçu
Pinkalsky
In short: the conception of some drag queen personas based on gender bending demons from multiple cultures in order to create comic “pin ups” cards collection on Paras (maybe some will be NSFW)

Context: The concept of gender bending demons as possible drag queens came from the name of a pepper sauce made with lactofermentation me and my boyfriend created as a hobby, the real product exists, but we are not yet able to sell it due to some licenses we lack. But since we have a queer team on #nomadelabel-dao I thought it would be a nice project for us to develop.

Project Timeline:

Until may 14 study and choose the demons, and from then on create the costumes and makeups, in order to make pictures until the end of may
All material created by this project will be added to Nomade Label shared cloud drive to be used on collabs and NFTS will be created on Mintbase

On June @alinedaka will turn our pictures into comics characters that will become a card collection on Paras

Purpose

This proposal will promote the art of drag, which breaks binarism based on a radical freedom of existence, based on the research of the artists, who will initially choose and create their drag personas.
In the next step, photos will be taken, a line of cards (some NSFW) in Paras and illustrations by artist Aline Daka.

Justification:
The subversion provoked by the dissident bodies is maximized in the dialogue with these “monstrified” and demonized figures. To develop the creation of these personas through research procedures and languages chosen by each artiste. This proposal aims to bring more visibility to the issues of gender dissidence and performativity inside and outside the ecosystem.
The exploration of these studies opens up debates in the community and encourages interaction in the ecosystem also from the social, together with the artistic, scope.

Budget
May

artists/models: 100Usd x 4
Project coordination 100Usd
Total 500 Usd

June

Aline Daka’s drawings 200 Usd (to be confirmed)

our models <3

13 Likes

almost lost the deadline …
nos acréscimos!

Mama Blua is proud of you, ma dear

7 Likes

Demais esse projeto, eu vou querer uma dessas pimentas

3 Likes

such a luxurious team, kitties!

4 Likes

Pra colecionar, edição ardente! :cherries:

4 Likes

Oiers
Como é que eu não estou aqui ainda?
(Gargalhadas satânicas ad infinitum)

7 Likes

what about all this material!!
I’m looking forward to see the drawings! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m already delighted :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Severa e tem suas fotos também ;). @theuba.near dá uma olhadela rs. Falta a senhora da qual você faz assistência rs.

2 Likes

amo esta foto! foi por Liana Salles Monteiro num debate do Cineclube Dissidências Sexuais.

1 Like