Budget Asked: 350USD

Font Creation for The Clan Guild DAOS

Budget Asked: 600USD

AMA Sessions The Clan Guild

Budget Asked: 500USD

Bounty Motion Graphic Video Creation NEAR

Budget Asked: 600USD

Onboarding Drops and TipBot Budget for February

• Monthly we are onboarding around 40-50 new people - and we also have six TG channels, where our councils distribute the tips within the community based in their active participation.

Budget Asked: 500USD

Logo Creation for The Clan Guild DAOS

Budget Asked: 450USD

Asked Budget February Activities : 3400 USD
Council Rewards 30%: 1050 USD

• Total Asked Budget: 4450 USD

Note: Due the delay of the new payout protocol, we are still awaiting the Marketing budget be fund. Many projects of The Clan are interwoven we are adjusting the deadlines. The expected is that on March everything will be synch. And also we had health issues this month, thats the reason the proposal is delayed one day.

Thank you all for the attention and opportunity.

The Clan Guild Council
@brunoqual - brunoqual.near
@whoiscavenaghi - cavenaghi.near
@duOCELOT - duocelot.near

All The Clan Links are here!

6 Likes

@creativesdao-council

1 Like

Considering the new payout process and current changes in the Creatives DAO, we’re happy to still accept the proposal after the deadline.

This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

4 Likes

Hello !!! You have my support. Please tag me on your reports :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @ted.iv ! I will make the process now.

2 Likes

Sure i will @FritzWorm thank you very much! We are finishing the reports right now and the roadmap too! I will tag you when posted! :wink:

3 Likes