[PROPOSAL] Stepping Stones JazzFest Episode 1 (September)

Timeframe: September
Host: Big M (fatokunmayowa.near)

Introduction

Music generally is a healer, consoler and builder. There are different genres of music and they appeal to different listeners but I believe the highest form of music is Jazz which is why it is sometimes referred to as Natural Music by its lovers.

I am delighted and totally grateful that the Jazz Dao has come to life and jazz lovers all around the world can come in their troops and contribute to the growth of the DAO.

That being said, i would love to propose an event which will be hosted and performed live in Nigeria after which there will be an onboarding session where the Near Ecosystem education can be taught to invitees.

Stepping Stones JazzFest

This event is aimed at bringing people of different cultures together as Nigeria is a culturally diverse Nation and music is a unifyjng force. Stepping Stones will be an hour long Jazz Event which will be uploaded on Jazz Dao social media for the world to watch and it features
A. Music
B. Near Education

A. Music
The music to be played live has been composed already by Big M but it will be rearranged to accommodate solos by instrumentalists. There will be live performances which will feature solos from instrumentalists and it will be conducted by me.

B. Near Education
There will be a break during the act and then there will be Near Education where people will be taught all about the Near Protocol. We will also create Near wallets for attendees.

The band consists of
A. Drummer
B. Keyboardist/pianist
C. Bassist
4. Trumpeter
5. Saxophonist
6. Conductor/composer/arranger

Budget:
Event Center: 70usd
Instrumentalists: 150usd (30usd each)
Composition/conducting/arrangement: 30usd

Total budget: 250usd