[Closed] Reggaedao monthly Funding Proposal JUNE 2022

ReggaeDao June 2022 Budget

Council: @Jahzonemusic @Bigm007
Target: reggaedao.near

Hello everyone, here is our budget for the month of June, 2022 and the first link is the report for May.

For May Projects:
Live Cameroon event: 1000usd
Live With Big M: 900usd
DAO Management: 500usd
Total: 2400usd

Website Design for Reggaedao: 500usd

ReggaeDAO Live event Cameroon: 1000usd

Live with Bigm: 900usd

DAO MANAGEMENT: 500usd

Total Requested Amount for JUNE : 2900usd

ReggaeDAO Live Cameroon Event: 1000usd
Total: 2900usd

Thank you.

Telegram chat:-Telegram: Join Group Chat

Twitter:- https://twitter.com/ReggaeDao?t=Im3OHkPhKQTxRh-kRvlwMg&s=09

2 Likes

@ted.iv hello moderator please here is our monthly proposal

1 Like

@Jahzonemusician could you please add in the individual values here for each project also.
Thanks

1 Like

@ted.iv
ReggaeDao Live Event Cameroon : 1000usd
Total: 2900usd

The value of each project is also written at the end of the project’s proposal

1 Like

Thanks for the info we just updated it , thanks

Love the website proposal.

It will be open source?

2 Likes

Thanks :+1: very much for your understanding brother much love
Yes it will be

@ted.iv can you kindly tell us what’s next now?

Thank you

1 Like

Hello partners!

Your proposal was discussed and reviewed by the moderators but we were not able to find sufficient information on your last report, we will like you to keep improving in organization, we felt that the Creatives DAO support is not appropriate. For more feedback, we can schedule a call, you can send me a direct message on telegram Telegram: Contact @nearfritz

You can always come back and propose your projects we will love to review again. For this month the proposal is closed.

Hope you can still be around being part of other Creatives DAO initiatives and projects.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. I have sent you a direct message on telegram.

Thank you

2 Likes

We appreciate all you have said, we promise to give more details in the future and also funds came late that event was not the way we plan it to be and I created wallet for the artist after the event, both of them was eager to receive cash not NEAR and there was no time to do all this by myself, that’s why I need @Symbolik this time to help me on the educational aspect, till date am ONBOARDING artist into the NEAR protocol web3 ecosystems, Thanks

1 Like

Then your help will be very appreciated in the Near Certified Creatives initiative!

1 Like

Thanks so much am working on that even now sir I just need one more events to make this really happened , my people are finding difficult to believe the web3 ecosystems, most of them thought it’s a scam that’s why I need @Symbolik to help me on educational level, and also I have been ONBOARDING artist into the web3 ecosystems and NEAR protocol, steady but slowly, give me a little time, am about to make them believe me already, I can show you artist that I onboad them into NXM and ReggaeDAO even beatDao all from Cameroon, the Truth is Am the only serious believer in my country and also am asking for a little time, they have started believing, that’s all I know for now, I wanted to set a meeting on the next event, that will be educationally will be a discord Call @Symbolik Would be the speaker, please :pray: hope you understand