[Proposal] NxM Memebership Application

Dear NxM

My name is Izuchi Bismark , I am a vocalist, Professional singer, background vocalist, vocal arranger / Coach .

I have been doing music for a while. but professionally for 4years now where I’ve featured as a background vocalist for many projects, a vocal director, arranger, Recording Artist and voice coach to mention a few

Presently I’m working with a renowned A-list gospel Artist Minister judikay in Nigeria Where I function as the team lead , Vocal director and Road trip Manager .

I’m my early Days as a young chap growing up I started my musical journey with the passion for playing the drumset as I would be called up to cover for concerts , church functions and major Events. I thought that would be the End till I developed passion for playing the Piano and Now I’m learning the guitar to further accentuate my Experiences and knowledge

Music runs in my blood and it’s my only way to reach out and impact my generation positively with the wealth of experiences I have gathered

All my life I have always dreamt of Making music and to that effect I’ve Two songs to my credit. I have released one in 2020 titled “Talk and do” I own the right to the instrumentals and it was written by me. Another song is “Purpose in Love. ”.

I also constantly put out covers of Original songs on my Instagram

I was onboarding to the web3 and Near Community few months back and afterwards joined the NxM, BeatDao and Blaqk Stereo Dao and ever since been an amazing journey for me

I am happy to be a member of the great NxM community and I look forward to an amazing future with this community.

Thank you :sparkles:

@williamx @rhymetaylor

1 Like

@Monish016

Socials

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

1 Like