[Approved] Nxm membership Tag

Dear councils @williamx @Monish016 @rhymetaylor

My name is Samuel Bissaka. I am a vocalist,student, a community builder and currently working in this space as a social media moderator in the Near x Art Dao.

I have been doing music for a while (dropping freestyles and cover always). I also have a community I founded “Music Talk”. We talk about celebrities, trending song, we organize rap battle, we give constructive criticism to music too.

I believe it will be great to onboard my community members and host similar events in the NxM community on telegram.

I am happy to be a member of the great Nxm community and I look forward to all the amazing offers from this community.

Near Name : bissaka.near
Background in Music : I started doing music since when I was in elementary school. The way I make music that time was with my class table.

I drum on the class table and sing popular songs. My classmate would share dance and share me up.

My music career has been evolving since then. I kept on working on my voice and scoring popular songs. I use to do music out of fun and I did not realize how talented I was until people started complementing my me when they hear me sing. They say I sound like “Tems”.

2020, I had the passion to record a hit song like the one I use to listen on radio but due to fund I decided to start with dropping covers for songs and freestyle video.

• When did you join : I joinerd NxM Augustine 2022 but I have been in the Ecosystem for a while and I have been following up with the activities of the Nxm Dao.

• What other community in the ecosystem are you involved in:
    I am currently in charge of the social media management for near x art.

• Link to your music

• Affection - Google drive

• Finesse cover - Instagram

• Heartbreak - Instagram

• Do you own all right to your music including instrumental

No I do not own right to the instrumentals. But the songs were written and sang by me.

The Love is Near EP ; all right will be owned by me and NxM.

Thank you @williamx @rhymetaylor @Monish016

Thank you,
God bless.

3 Likes

I think it be a cool addition to host these conversations in the NxM telegram.

2 Likes

Hello @Bissaka,

If this proposal is for NxM badge, could you please introduce a bit more about yourself & your music BG following this guideline?

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you @williamx

Apologies for the late response, I have updated it.

Thanks once again.

Hello @Bissaka, thank you for the added information & welcome to NxM. Happy to announce that your application is approved and the NxM badge will be sent to you soon! Also, please propose to add yourself as a member on NxM Astro DAO attaching this forum link!

Thank you!