[Closed] NxM Live 11

Hey all. Been silent for a while, but there’s been very few sign-ups via the form in the group chat, and it’s taken us til now to get three heads on a lineup.

I’ll need to re-think this structure again as it’s still not working as hands-off as I would like it to.
I would like for this series to become community driven eventually.

I’ve had to change my normal formatting to this post because it’s been flagged as spam and hidden.

FOR PROSPECTIVE PERFORMERS
If you are interested in submitting a recording for future streams, find the NxM Live telegram group, and use the sign-up form in the pinned post. I won’t post the link because it might get flagged as spam…

The event is NxM Live 11, and will be held on July 16th, 8:30pm WAT.
This will be broadcast in the Playground in CryptoVoxels.

Who:
Ziglar
Attire
COT Music
Wizprince

Cost Breakdown

Artists @ $120USD each (Total $500USD)
Cryptovoxels Venue Hire @ $50USD
Audiato Event-as-a-Service - Infrastructure, Event Coordination @ $250USD
Total $780USD
2 Likes

@Paul @Monish016 I’ve amended the event date to go into this this next round of funding.
Tagging for your approval.

2 Likes

Hi there @Audiato, you have been approved for NxM Live IX and X, I can’t find the report of those events any where, could you please send it here?

1 Like

Dear @Audiato
Due to the lack of reports from the previous shows, we can’t approve your proposal. Please deliver them as soon as possible. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Feel free to submit your report in the next round.

Cheers!