[PROPOSAL] NxM Design Bounty

What is it?:
We’re looking for a community-curated selection of designs for standardising NxM visual assets.
These can be used for:

• Promotion of NxM Events
  • Assisting the NxM Social Media Team in bringing greater awareness to the NxM Community
  • Showcasing artistic talent within the ecosystem

Nxm requests that these pieces will be submitted as templates with placeholder details initially, to facilitate rapid deployment as assets in NxM publications.
Once deployed, the pieces can be minted, and sold as required, with proceeds going to the artists.

How does it work?:
Every three months, there will be a submission window where artists can submit their designs.
Up to four artists (first in, best dressed) will then go into the running, with voting occuring within the NxM Telegram Group.
The voting period begins once four artist submissions have been received.
The NxM community then votes on which design templates should be used for the next round of events.
The selected artist receives their bounty at the end of the voting period.

8 Likes

Hi there everyone - lets get this rolling. We’d love to see what you’ve got. Tagged the NEAR Design guild for giving them an opportunity to throw their hat in the ring. 3 months of consistent NEAR branding and publications would be a fantastic thing to see!

2 Likes

@vandal tagging you in - if there’s anyone else who you know might be interested can you send them this way?

1 Like

I’m just new to near thingy, so i don’t really understand it but I’m interested somehow. Are u looking for someone who can make u a music templates? Like poster and mixtape?

1 Like

Hi there @shadznft.near welcome to the NEAR community! It’s an exciting world to be playing in and so much happening.

@chmod_000 is requesting approval for a visual design template set to be used as a base for general artwork/posters for promoting what is happening in the NxM ecosystem. This bounty will be relaunched for February with pre-approval by the the governance council. @zeitwarp @vandal @Grace, and our new council members.

NxM is the Music on NEAR guild and exists to onboard, educate and promote innovative web3 artists in the NEAR ecosystem. here is the Telegram Telegram: Contact @theNxM

1 Like