[CLAIMED] - NxM Badge

Hey all!

We think the NxM (NEAR music guild) Community needs a badge to give to our community members, and we were hoping we could get someone from the Createbase Community to make that for us. I have a bounty for 10N for anyone interested!

5 Likes

Nice. Any information of how do you wanna this badge?

1 Like

Yes! We were thinking something around headphones. But beyond that, are open to your artistic choices

About size, format, etc

I’m not the best at knowing size dimensions, but something roughly around 1700x900. For format, I am open. If you’re down to do .mov or .mp4, we could add some music to it

1 Like

Right. I like the idea of animate it. And put some.music. we could at steps. First image creation. Where this badge will be?

We would mint on Mintbase with NEAR. So we can easily transfer to our community members wallets

1 Like

I’ve made a few pieces.
And an animation.

IMG_20210909_063112

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is my design for the badge NxM
trendheo.near

4 Likes

I’m so sorry, Trendheo, this bounty was only for one artist! I had been away from my computer for a couple days and wasn’t able to update the title to “claimed”.

I will have another bounty coming soon, tho, my friend! I greatly apologize for the confusion!

1 Like

No problem at all, thank you!

2 Likes

These are really wonderful. I’m going to have some members of the community weigh in on which we make the official. For the ones with the guitar amps, we would need you to obscure Peavey, VOX, an Epiphone if those are picked, tho, if that would be possible.

Please send me your NEAR name so that I can send you the payout, and I will let you know which gets chosen!

1 Like

For sure, I will take a look at those names and logos. You could use it all, not a problem.

My near name is duocelot.near

1 Like

Funds have been sent

1 Like