Medium: Telegram: Contact @NEARIndonesiaHQ
Tiktok: NEAR PROTOCOL INDONESIA (@nearprotocol_id) | TikTok
Youtube: NEAR Indonesia - YouTube
Instagram: Near Indonesia (@nearguildindonesia) • Instagram photos and videos

Marketing Type: Social Media, Advertising, Blogs, Events

Funding Scheme: Monthly

Previous proposals :scroll:

NEAR Indonesia DAO KPIs:

1. Number of Active Developers(1-3): We aim to attract and engage a growing number of active developers who contribute to the NEAR BOS ecosystem. This metric reflects the expanding talent pool and innovative ideas within our community.
  2. Number of Active Users and Transactions(>50): The success of NEAR BOS lies in its utilization. By increasing the number of active users and transactions, we demonstrate the platform’s real-world value and its ability to facilitate meaningful interactions.
  3. Number of Tools on BOS (1-2): Encouraging the creation and promotion of widgets, tools, and applications on NEAR BOS signifies a thriving developer ecosystem. This metric demonstrates the practicality and functionality of the platform.
  4. Organize an event about BOS involving several campus parties and communities (in discussion).

Strategy: To achieve these KPIs, we propose the following strategy:

1. BOS Workshop: Host an online workshop guiding developers in BOS development, facilitated by speakers and technical support. Funding: $500 USDC.
  2. Tools on BOS:
    We will create a widget on BOS, to track each individual’s profile activity, so that you can see the top number of likes, comments, and retweets on that profile.
    this will help the NDC election process which is the most active, It’s estimated to take 60 hours of work for a Senior Engineer. 60*40USD: 2.400USD

Total :moneybag:
2.900USDC

Wallet :credit_card:
near-indonesia.sputnik-dao.near

This proposal reflects our unwavering commitment to enhancing NEAR Indonesia’s developer ecosystem and contributing to the success of NDC and BOS Together, we can shape a thriving blockchain community that propels innovation and growth.

Thank you for your support! :dizzy:
cc: @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Hello team! I am happy to support your proposal!

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal

Unfortunately, i won’t support this proposal

Reason:
Because of your outstanding performance in IAH onboarding, your community has been chosen to receive automatic support for August, which will focus on NDC elections and the three core KPIs.

Submitting another proposal after being selected for funding looks like double dipping to me.

I encourage you to focus on this one https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-behalf-of-marketing-dao-constellation-near-and-aurora-community-leaders-to-amplify-ndc-election/35798 and resubmit next time.

Thank you.

@so608

1 Like

Hi, @Bakaka thanks for the feedback, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I received information that some points have already been addressed through the NDC election activities.

1. Currently, we are drafting a new proposal to address the points related to Dev Onboarding, Widgets, and BOS.
  2. We have initiated discussions to organize an event involving several campus parties and communities.

I hope you understand and support what Near Indonesia wants to build for the success of the NDC. thanks thanks thanks.

1 Like

I clearly understand your proposal and I don’t have any problem with it.

The cocnern is, requesting another funding for August activities after getting the collective one is what am not okay with.

You can do it on September instead of August.

Hope you understand my point too.

1 Like

I get it, things change super fast, and we all gotta adjust quickly.

Honestly, we’re going along with a group suggestion to respect what other Regional want collectively, instead of doing our own thing. If this is really something we can’t argue about, I guess we just gotta go along with it sometimes.

Alright, let’s keep moving forward! Cheers!

Btw please kindly look into our proposal here : [Proposal] Coinfest Asia 2023 - Web3Wave participation

I crafted the proposal with the intention of securing funding for a single instance, aiming to develop a widget that would streamline voter decision-making in the upcoming election. I have concerns that if the project gets delayed, there’s uncertainty about whether it will be completed next month.

I understand and respect that everyone holds their own opinions and viewpoints. I’m eagerly awaiting responses from the two council members who haven’t yet voiced their opinions on this proposal @so608 @cryptocredit.

Your input, @Bakaka , is greatly valued, and I appreciate your assessment. Thank you :beers:!

Hi @agungdjs

We are currently focused on generating traction for the NDC election.

At this time, this proposal does not align with our goal of driving more engagement toward those elections.

While we are also trying to support community growth, we need to make sure we meet our target numbers (500 voting participants) leading up to the election.

Therefore, I am not able to support this proposal at this time.

Hi @Klint ,

Thank you for your attention and feedback. I’d like to express that here at Near Indonesia, our primary focus is indeed on developing the widget for the NDC election. We’re dedicated to ensuring a seamless experience for our community members.

We’ve been diligently working on onboarding IAM Human, and the widget we plan to create holds significant value for the upcoming election. It’s designed to provide voters with insights into the activity of nominations on their Near Social accounts. This aligns perfectly with the NDC election process.

Considering the potential postponement to next month, I have concerns about the project’s completion within the desired timeframe. This widget plays a crucial role in enhancing the election process, and any delay might hinder its effectiveness.

Once again, I appreciate your perspective and considerations.

Thanks, thanks.

Hi @agungdjs i have reviewed your proposal and noted comments from community. I see that you are currently working on tools for the election. Happy to support

1 Like

I would like to underscore that this proposal aims to concentrate on this particular section.

It’s not about the number of proposals we put together in one month, but it’s about what we can do to help make the NDC election a success, considering the time that’s getting closer to the election

I trust that the @marketingdao-council and advisors comprehend the point being put forth in this proposal @Dacha @Bakaka @Klint @so608 @cryptocredit

Hi @agungdjs Following up on this proposal, which was postponed for review this month after not reaching a consensus during the previous review period. Last month, we asked to postpone this due to:

• Continued questions around the KPIs and their alignment with the MDAO focus for the month
  • Questions around double dipping/requesting funding for a second proposal within a single month after being approved as part of the Aurora leaders amplification funding request

In considering this proposal again after postponement, I cannot support it at this time due to two key reasons:

• I do not see a report on most recent funding activities posted here. In order to approve future funding, the MDAO must have a report we can review so we can assess performance. You can share your report on the forum, link it hear and we will consider for Q4 funding.
  • The KPIs here are not aligned with the MDAO September KPIs. Please review as these will likely be similar for Q4 months.

Thanks!

Thank you for responding to our proposal. Regarding last month’s report, I have attached the report on Near Indonesia’s activities in August 2023 here: Report Link and also the report on Coinfest Asia 2023 Web3wave here: Report Link.

We kindly request a review of the proposal we have submitted for this month: Proposal Link September. It aligns with the MDAO KPIs. Thank you!

@marketingdao-council @Dacha @Klint @so608 @cryptocredit

1 Like

Thanks @agungdjs for adding the report and link to new proposal – closing this proposal for now : )

1 Like