[PROPOSAL] Metaverse Recordings and NFTs - July/2022

Proponent: becopro

NEAR account for payment: becopro.near

Project Timeline: June 20th – July 20th

Objective: The main objective of this project is to register NEAR events on the metaverse (NEAR Hub, Voxels, 3XR Spaces, Reality Chain, Somnium Space…) and mint them as NFTs on the NEAR Metaverse History store on Mintbase.

Justification (benefits): This is important because it fulfills the main objective of the Metaverse DAO, which is to record NEAR presence on the metaverses and keep it on the NEAR blockchain. This is also relevant because it is a way to publicize NEAR events from all the DAOs with metaverse presence in an everlasting manner. As I’m going to mint them with the relevant data, it will also be research material for the future and registered proof of the existence of the events.

Project: In order to fulfill the DAO’s objective, I offer my services as a reporter/video editor, to go to metaverse parties from NEAR (from many different DAOs), record the events, edit them and mint them on their historical store on Mintbase and on the Metaverse DAO channel on YouTube called Metaverse TV. The cost for these services is 500 USD.

Timeline

• June 20th – July 20th:

Reporter goes to the parties and records them (mint them and post them on a weekly basis, after video edition).

• July 10th:

Reporter accountability to the DAO.
    Reporter keeps recording and minting.

• July 20th:

Reporter stops recording and minting.
    Send a report of the month on NEAR Forum and wait for approval to send the payout proposal to Astro.
    DAO’s accountability starts.

Budget

500 USD to pay the reporter

TOTAL: 500 USD in DAI

Final Products:
At least 10 videos minted, from different events, minted in the NEAR Metaverse History store from Metaverse DAO and also available on higher quality on the Metaverse TV Youtube channel (that belongs to the Metaverse DAO).

This project is a continuation of :

2 Likes

Project Report - July/2022

Metaverse Recordings and NFTs

Project Status: Completed

Project Timeline: June 20th – July 20th

Project Accounting:

As a reporter, I have attended and recorded 13 events promoted by 05 NEAR DAOs and Projects (Tama Island DAO, DAOrecords, Goa DAO, Metaverse DAO, KIL DAO) on the Cryptovoxels and NEAR Hub metaverses. I’ve edited the resulting videos, added motion graphics, sound and minted them on the Near Metaverse Hystory store on Mintbase and posted them on the Metaverse DAO channel on YouTube called Metaverse TV with all the relevant information about them written on their descriptions.

Here is the list of the events that I covered, with the links to the Mintbase NFTs and Youtube videos in higher quality:

14/06/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

15/06/2022: Sound Splash by DAOrecords

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

17/06/2022: Tama Island Fridays

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

18/06/2022: Meta Drum Circle by Cajon Mojon

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

21/06/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

22/06/2022: Make My Day

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

22/06/2022: Sound Splash by DAOrecords

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

26/06/2022: Meta Campfire 2nd Edition: Folklore stories

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

27/06/2022: Metaverse Party for #PURITY by Goa DAO

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

28/06/2022: Open Mic on Tama Island

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

29/06/2022: Sound Splash by DAOrecords

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

29/06/2022: It’s Lit | Virtual Poetry Showcase

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

01/07/2022: Tama Island Fridays

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:
2 Likes

Great as always :slight_smile:
The work is approved and you can ask your payment on Astro DAO

1 Like

Ótimo trabalho, Becopro, como sempre. Também registro aqui a minha aprovação.

Deixa eu te perguntar uma coisa: o que vc acha de tornarmos mais amplo o trabalho, tentando alcançar o mais o número de daos possível? Nao sei se, dada a disponibilidade de eventos no metaverso produzido pelas daos, seria possível gravarmos 1 evento de cada dao (tipo 10 DAOs) e termos em vista o maior número de metaversos possíveis (Reality Chain, Nesteria, Voxels, Decentraland, Somnium Space etc); mas seria algo interessante de tentarmos, na medida em que haja esses eventos. O que vc acha?