[PROPOSAL] Metatronic VI

METATRONIC VI

Proponent: Isa Danoninho
Near Account: isadanoninho.near

Objective:
The Metatronic is an electronic party focused on Dj Set that happens in the metaverse. No main streaming, it is an experience created for you to travel and teleport to the atmosphere that the dj wants to take you. There is no electronic style of music, the style is to be good and artistic. Metatronic is a movement that is being built. A new movement that brings essence in the sound, history, content, space, diversity. The Metatronic goes beyond music, it is an artistic experience, that is why it always hosts an art exhibition on the day.

In the last edition we hosted the Back to 80’s exhibition, which included 16 visual artists from the community, an exhibition with a very beautiful visual theme.

Justification (benefits):
Offer the Metatronic to celebrate some of the projects created within the Gambiarra. Enable the visibility of visual artists, creating an event to bring people together, to exchange artistic experiences through music and art.
To encourage artists to produce more art and to get to know the work of other artists.
To unite Metatronic’s growing audience with the NEAR community.
To continue to grow and expand with the sound, consolidating the movement of the first consistent electronic party within the NEAR ecosystem.

Project:
For this month is proposal is HOUSE.

Already confirmed for this edition, we will receive Luan Li with his project Tsrekett.
Luan recently played at NaManteiga radio, reference radio in electronic music.

Instagram:Login • Instagram
Soundcloud: Stream TSREKETT music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

In the same line up we will receive Greg, DJ from São Paulo scene, took a sabbatical year to help with the birth of his son, makes his official return to the pistonas at our party.

Instagram: Login • Instagram
Soundcloud: Stream GRRREG music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Soon I will add the releases of both to the project!
Also remember that I will be responsible for the onboarding of both.

About the production part:

The recording studio is my home, and I always leave open the invitation to DJs who live in São Paulo that can come to record their sets here.
In this case I will receive both DJs on the 16th for the recording.
I’m the one who sets up the scenography, develops the decoration objects, does the image capture, edits and animates the video, synchronizes the audio, renders and uploads to YouTube.
The DJ brings his equipment and leaves here leaving me the audio.

Metatronic YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCByzc2UNyr3vWCINBdUwdFA

I have been learning to make VOXEL ART, so I have been striving to build things that go with the set, to bring the decorative experience into the metaverse as well.
I plan to create some elements to make up the space.

Create the flyer, and make the call in the communication channels.

Buy artwork for the party’s exhibition and send it to dao’s portfolio, to compose the collection, encouraging artists to produce visual material.

A 3h event with two DJ sets.

Timeline:
Executed within the month of July. Usually the party happens at the end of the month.

Budget: 500 USD
Production - 250usd
DJ set 1 - 100usd
DJ set 2 - 100usd
USD50 to buy artwork for the show
TOTAL: 500usd

And please check and follow our Instagram: Login • Instagram
Linktree: Login • Instagram

METATRONIC VI

Proponente: Isa Danoninho
Near Account: isadanoninho.near

Objetivo:
O Metatronic é uma festa electrónica centrada no Dj Set que acontece no metaverso. Sem streaming principal, é uma experiência criada para viajar e teleportar-se para a atmosfera que o dj lhe quer levar. Não há estilo electrónico de música, o estilo é ser bom e artístico. O metatronic é um movimento que está a ser construído. Um novo movimento que traz essência no som, na história, no conteúdo, no espaço, na diversidade. O Metatronic vai para além da música, é uma experiência artística, e é por isso que acolhe sempre uma exposição de arte no dia.

Na última edição acolhemos a exposição Back to 80’s, que incluiu 16 artistas visuais da comunidade, uma exposição com um tema visual muito bonito.

Justificação (benefícios):
Oferecer o Metatronic para celebrar alguns dos projectos criados no âmbito da Gambiarra. Permitir a visibilidade dos artistas visuais, criando um evento para aproximar as pessoas, para trocar experiências artísticas através da música e da arte.
Encorajar os artistas a produzir mais arte e a conhecer o trabalho de outros artistas.
Unir a crescente audiência do Metatronic com a comunidade NEAR.
Continuar a crescer e expandir-se com o som, consolidando o movimento da primeira festa electrónica consistente dentro do ecossistema NEAR.

Projeto:
Para este mês a proposta é HOUSE.

Já confirmado para esta edição, vamos receber Luan Li com o seu projecto Tsrekett.
Luan tocou recentemente na rádio NaManteiga, rádio de referência em música eletrônica.

Instagram:Login • Instagram
Som em voz alta: Stream TSREKETT music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

No mesmo line vamos receber Greg, DJ da cena paulistana, que tirou um ano sabático para ajudar no nascimento do seu filho, faz o seu regresso oficial às pistonas na nossa festa.

Instagram: Login • Instagram
Soundcloud: Stream GRRREG music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Em breve eu adiciono os releases de ambos ao projeto!
Lembrando também que serei responsável pelo onboarding de ambos.

Sobre a parte da produção:

O estúdio de gravação é a minha casa, e deixo sempre aberto o convite aos DJs que vivem em São Paulo que podem vir aqui para gravar os seus sets.
Neste caso, receberei ambos os DJs no dia 16 para a gravação.
Sou eu que monto a cenografia, desenvolvo os objectos de decoração, faço a captação da imagem, edito e animo o vídeo, sincronizo o áudio, renderizo e transfiro para o YouTube.
O DJ traz o seu equipamento e sai daqui, deixando-me o áudio.

Canal no YouTube Metatronic: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCByzc2UNyr3vWCINBdUwdFA

Tenho aprendido a fazer VOXEL ART, por isso tenho-me esforçado por construir coisas que vão com o conjunto, para trazer a experiência decorativa também para o metaverso.
Tenciono criar alguns elementos para compor o espaço.

Criar o folheto, e fazer a chamada nos canais de comunicação.

Comprar obras de arte para a exposição da festa e enviá-las para o portfólio da dao, para compor a colecção, encorajando os artistas a produzir material visual.

Um evento de 3h com dois DJ sets.

Linha do tempo:
Executado dentro do mês de Julho. Normalmente a festa acontece no final do mês.

Orçamento: 500 USD
Produção - 250usd
DJ set 1 - 100usd
DJ set 2 - 100usd
50 USD para comprar obras de arte para a exposição
TOTAL: 500usd

E, por favor, verifique e siga o nosso Instagram: Login • Instagram
Linktree: Login • Instagram

METATRONIC I
METATRONIC II
METATRONIC III
METATRONIC IV
METATRONIC V

I hope to bring between 50 and 100 people to this edition.

2 Likes

Metatronic Report

Good afternoon team, this month was an atypical month.

Luan Li was sick, with dental problems and could not attend the day of the recording of the sets and was held on Saturday the 17th
With this unforeseen event I had to remodel the structure of the project, since there was no time to find another artist with the same musical proposal to make the substitution.

Usually the DJs have done 1h of presentation each in the Metatronic’s editions, being able to extend the set if they want, but with no increase in the value of the fee.

In this case, I asked Grrreg, another DJ in this edition, to extend his set to 2 hours, so as not to affect the project.

In order not to centralize the total amount of the money from the DJ who got sick in the other DJ of this edition, I proposed to Grrreg to use half of the extra amount to buy NFTs from the artists who are in Gambiarra.

So Grrreg will receive
100 USD for his performance
100 USD for the extra performance time (50 USD of which will go towards buying Gambiarra’s NFTs)

The set was recorded at my house, in the space that I provide to facilitate the recording process for the artist. With that I am responsible for the art direction, setting up a unique scenery and elements and lights that match the sound aesthetics presented in the editing proposal.

I also did the video editing, final animation and rendering, and uploaded it to the youtube channel.
I created the voxels for the presentation in the Voxel Magic app and set up the space in the Gambiarra Gallery plot in Voxels with references to the production’s scenario.

The flyer was also produced by me, and in this edition I brought cartoon aesthetics and used references to what was experienced here on the day of the recording.
The visual identity of this edition talked to each other in its three layers of presentation.

In this edition we partnered with @LulucaL who was doing a project to inaugurate the new Metaverse DAO parcel, we worked on the publicity together, publicizing both events at the same time.
A teleportation from the Metaverse DAO’s Parcel to the Metatronic’s event was placed.

This partnership generated a number of 250 people passing through Metaverse DAO and 138 people at Metatronic.
Number above what was proposed!

Just like last month’s edition, this month the My Fave Place exhibition of Gambiarra’s Bounty was held, and also started on the day of the party.

The onboarding of Grrreg has already been done and we are waiting for the funds to be distributed to complete the payment stage and purchase of the arts.

Link Parcel: Voxels
Youtube Link: @METATRONIC // GRRRREG // 31 JULHO - YouTube

2 Likes