[Closed] MERITOCRACY PLUGIN (Connect NEAR with 43% of the internet), MERITOCRACY FOR WOMEN, INFLUENTIAL CIRCLE & NEAR WOMEN SPANISH. Divisions of MERITOCRACY

Dear Marketing DAO team @Dacha @MarcusNEAR @blaze @RussLive215, please check out this proposal below that could help mass adoption and retention at NEAR.

MISSION

• Call BUSINESSES and entrepreneurs’s MERITOCRACY TO DO BUSINESS, PARTNERSHIP, and COLLABORATIONS with NEAR PROTOCOL and its main projects like BOS, NEAR SOCIAL, REF.FINANCE, AURORA, SHARDOG, and others.
  • Provide a plan for people with MERIT and TALENT to transition into the NEAR ecosystem.
  • COMMUNITY & BUSINESS EDUCATION: Keep attracting to A GLOBAL COMMUNITY of ENTREPRENEURS, ARTISTS, CELEBRITIES, INFLUENTIALS, INTELLECTUALS, JOURNALISTS & LEADERS AND TRAIN THEM TO DO BUSINESS with NEAR Protocol with the new strategic certification in NEAR NEAR Certified BUSINESS (NCB)
  • INFLUENTIAL CIRCLE: create an army of MICRIO INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE and MICRO AMBASSADORS to help us spread the word faster in Collaboration with Shardog, Influential Circle, or others in the NEAR ecosystem.

We start with a collaborative partnership with SHE IS NEAR, NEAR PERU, CIDE-PUCP, ASOCIACION BLOCKCHAIN PERU, CRYPTOBLOCKPERU, ASICREA PERU, MERITOCRACY PLUGIN, FABLAB PERU, FABWOMEN, TIERRA Y SER, AURORA ES NEAR, NEAR BLOCKCHAIN EN ESPAÑOL and universities with a focus on Spanish speakers.

TARGET:

Founders
Entrepreneurs
Investors
Developers
Startups
Women who speak SPANISH
Artists
Ambassadors
Contributors
Micro-Influencers

OUR COMMUNITIES:

• MERITOCRACY PLUGIN (Spanish and English): that won a Grant from Near Foundation is a bridge between Web2 (Approx. 43% of internet are websites made in WordPress) and WEB3 (NEAR)
    https://t.me/MeritocracyLab

• Meritocracy For WOMEN (almost 400 members, Spanish and English): Community multichain that connects CEOs, Founders, CTOs, Investors, and stakeholders of WEB3, AI, and new technologies from Silicon Valley and Latino America mainly to help to bring more women to lead WEB3, also Illia Polosukhin and many valuable members of NEAR ecosystem are there, happy to join us and check out by yourself!
    https://t.me/MeritocracyWomen

• NEAR Women SPANISH (around 70 women)
    https://t.me/NEARWomen
    Welcome onboard to NEAR WOMEN SPANISH (led by Spanish-speaking WOMEN, this group is for everybody but focuses on attracting more Spanish-speaking WOMEN to WEB3).
    A global community of WOMEN in SPANISH for Near Protocol. Focused on business, funding opportunities, building on WEB3, education, legal, taxes, and partnerships with businesses and projects in the NEAR ecosystem.

Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world, among native speakers (485 million).
Spanish is the 4th most spoken language in the world, among all speakers (559 million) .1
[List of languages by total number of speakers - Wikipedia, cited from Ethnologue, 2023](List of languages by total number of speakers - Wikipedia, cited from Ethnologue, 2023)

Since the last election of NDC, the Latino community has lost representation in NDC. The reasons for this are controversial and not clearly identified but could be driven by mistakes or misunderstandings of the rules, not necessarily by bad intentions. Give a chance to Latino women to lead this project and show that our community from Latino America and Spanish Speakers around the world are honest, hardworking, and can show clear results based on KPIs required by NEAR. We will create partnerships with the most relevant communities from Pacific Alliance nations (Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Chile) as well as other Spanish-speaking communities in WEB3. We have already established strategic alliances and collaborations with some communities in the NEAR ecosystem like Near Blockchain en español, Aurora ES Near, Open Web Academy, CIDE-PUCP, ASOCIACION BLOCKCHAIN PERU, CRYPTOBLOCKPERU, ASICREA PERU, MERITOCRACY PLUGIN, FABLAB PERU, FABWOMEN, TIERRA Y SER and we have also started negotiation with SHE IS NEAR. Activities will include:

• Coordinate the English language material from SHE IS NEAR and translate it into Spanish.

• Coordinate the information and activities with SHE IS NEAR that can be shared with Spanish speaking communities.

• Translate the guide about the Funding in Spanish.

• Translate the guide about navigating the NEAR ecosystem in Spanish.

• Conduct independent activities for our Spanish community in collaboration with NEAR and also English as:

-**Do Business with NEAR** (All the Monday at 8 pm PST) X Channel: @SocialmeetClub with more than 10,000 followers (in SPANISH or ENGLISH)
      -**Do Business with NEAR** (All the Tuesdays at 8 pm PST) YouTube Channel SPANISH or ENGLISH Socialmeet Global Meritocracy Club: @socialmeetmeritocracyclub

In both cases, the idea is to invite founders or marketers of interesting projects on NEAR to explain Business Opportunities or Partnership with Platforms like Ref.Finance, BOS, Shardog, MERITOCRACY PLUGIN and others.

1ST MONTH: ATTRACT

1. ATTRACT TO BUILD WITH NEAR (ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION)
    BUILD IN NEAR WITH MERITOCRACY PLUGIN STARTING TODAY, NO CODING REQUIRED (FOR 6 MONTHS SPANISH AND ENGLISH):
    Focus on attracting devs from WordPress (Approximately 810 million websites are made in WordPress), as well as Founders, Business owners, Investors, and Startups that use WordPress (which represents 43% of the internet) to build, establish partnerships, and receive payment in NEAR.

2. ATTRACT TO DO BUSINESS WITH NEAR (ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION)
    CONTENT Business Opportunities or Partnership Guides at: NEAR FOUNDATION, DEVHUB. AURORA, REF FINANCE, NEAR SOCIAL, NDC, HACKBOX, EVENTS in Spanish and English.
    SEO Articles: 4 per month (500 words each)

3. ORGANIZE TO ATTRACT TO DO BUSINESS, COLLABORATION OR PARTNERSHIP WITH NEAR & BUSINESSES (ENGAGEMENT)

4. SOCIAL STRATEGY RESEARCH, ORGANIZE AND DIGITAL PR IN SPANISH & ENGLISH
    o XSpaces (Contact, List, and Tag handle NEAR Channels)
    o XCommunities (Contact, List, and Tag handle NEAR Channels)
    o LinkedIn (Contact, List, and Tag handle NEAR Channels)
    o Establish a presence with this content on other Social Media: like Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok for SEO reasons.
    o Telegram Communities (Contact, List, and share on NEAR Channels or allied channels)
    o Whatsapp Communities (Contact, List, and share on NEAR Channels or allied channels)
    o YouTube Channels (Contact, List, and share on NEAR Channels or allied channels)

5. HELP REAL BUSINESS TO START IN WEB3 ( ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION)
    LEGAL AND TAX WORKSHOPS IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH (FIRST 3 MONTHS FOR THE PRODUCTION AND RESEARCH, AND NEXT 3 MONTHS TO SHARE CONTENT AND CONDUCT INTERVIEWS WITH TIPS AND CLINIC FOR ENTREPRENEURS)
    Focus on researching LEGAL, FINANCE, and TAX content, because this is the main issue that stops many founders, businesspeople, and Startups from starting to build in WEB3. Crypto Lawyers and Crypto Experts in taxes are very expensive and hard to find, so our goal is to get relevant tips and do legal clinics for entrepreneurs with the possibility to get legal basic templates for WEB3 like Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policy, and other requirements needed to start building websites in web3, and a basic template for taxes if this is possible as well, we don’t know how expensive those templates could be, but we will know after our first 3 months of our research.

2 MONTHS (2nd and 3rd Months): RESEARCH, CREATE and PRODUCE
Research, organize, and prepare Material for the 1st NBC Bootcamp in Spanish

1. NCB (NEAR Certification Business) main topics:
    ● Identify, promote, and interact with the most solid and strategic projects on NEAR in the boot camp.
    ● Teach BOS
    ● Teach Meritocracy Plugin
    ● Explain Aurora and some Applications
    ● Explain Ref.Finance
    ● Explain NEAR Social
    ● Explain ShardDog
    ● Explain NDC
    ● Identify, explain, interact, and promote some interesting Projects led by Women Founders at NEAR:
    ● Mintbase
    ● Influential Circle
    ● Meritocracy Club
    ● And Others

NBC Bootcamp “It’s Free” but people need to have these requirements to attend NCB Bootcamp:

• https://i-am-human.app/
  • Create an X Account
  • Create a Telegram account
  • Create a NEAR Wallet to attend and register in the Bootcamp
  • To obtain their certificates and participates in the $500 and $300 prize the entrepreneurs need to create their profile in NEAR SOCIAL (BOS)
    I. Give as prizes: $500 and $300 for the 1st and 2nd best projects in the Bootcamp equivalents in NEAR.

Benefits of NCB Bootcamp:

• NFT Certification
  • Possibility of voting and being elected if they decide to be part of the NEAR Ecosystem (ENGAGEMENT & RETENTION)
  • Access to Directory NEAR Organization Chart: Research and identify the best way to contact and handles of KEY main leaders in the NEAR Ecosystem and the main leaders of Projects by Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, or Telegram. This is valuable because we will save time for founders without a bureaucratic process at NEAR. This will allow the process of partnerships or collaborations to move faster and avoid the scammers impersonating the NEAR TEAM.
  • Access to the list of NEAR Communities or Communities Allied with NEAR: Contact, research, identify and list good communities in NEAR.
  • Legal and tax workshops for those who successfully approve the NCB

3 MONTHS (4th, 5th and 6th Months): LAUNCH, EXECUTE AND MEASURE ENGAGEMENT & REFERRALS

• 3 NCB bootcamps (NEAR Certification Business) in total. 1 NCB per month in SPANISH

• Include Legal and Tax workshops for those who successfully approve the NCB

• Develop roadmaps to achieve growth and retention at NEAR, for example:
    o NCB then DEV HUB (For Devs)
    o NCB then NEAR HORIZON (For Founders and Startups)
    o NCB then Hackbox (Devs and Hackers)
    o NCB then interesting projects by WOMEN (For Women founders and Businesses Owners focus on Partnership, do businesses and Collaborations).
    o NCB then INFLUENTIAL CIRCLE and SHARD DOG (For ambassadors or micro-influencers).
    o And so on, the important thing is that everybody who finishes NCB will have a roadmap to stay in the NEAR ecosystem. (Retention at NEAR)

• Permanent Engagement with our community by identifying current safe promotions and legitimate bounties in NEAR ECOSYSTEMS, and making sure that all of them are updated, because there are many scammers and fake communities in Telegram and Discord. As a result, we will keep our community updated with valuable information opportunities.

• Our community will be a TOP-OF-MIND resource to find official and legit promotions. bounties, etc. IN SPANISH and ENGLISH

TEAM:
Woman Leader: Marilyn Alvarado
● CEO & Founder of Socialmeet the Best Meritocracy Club in the World
● Co-Founder of MERITOCRACY PLUGIN Meritocracy – Near-Powered Gamification Plugin for WordPress – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
● Founder of Meritocracy For WOMEN: Telegram: Contact @MeritocracyWomen
● Founder of NEAR Women Telegram: Contact @NEARWomen
● and WOMEN SPEAKER IN WEB3 for LATAM
She was decorated by the Peruvian American National Council (PANC) and was a Speaker at the United States State Department with a presentation on new communication tools in the 21st century. Similarly, She was recognized by the United States Congress for creating Socialmeet. Her Startup was selected by PROMPERU to represent Peru in the Pacific Alliance (Peru + Colombia +Chile+ Mexico) Workshop in RUTA N (one of the most important innovations think tanks in Latin America) in Medellín, Colombia and Silicon Valley/ San Francisco in 2019 at Palace of Fine Arts.
Here more info about Marilyn https://thehumanteam.org/marilyn-alvarado-ceo-founder-socialmeet-the-best-meritocracy-club-in-the-world-and-the-human-team/

All of them are from the Ecosystem of NEAR and from Communities of Blockchain Peru, and also Native Spanish Speakers.

• 1 CM Woman Native Speakers
  • 1 Producer and Interviewer
  • 1 Business Co-Interviewer
  • 1 Instructor
  • 1 Co-Business Instructor
  • 1 Lawyer
  • 1 Taxes Expert
  • 1 Designer
  • 1 Writer
  • MERITOCRACY Guild in Collaboration with Communities from Latam in NEAR Ecosystem as well with communities from Peru too

Funding scheme: Monthly

Expected impact and value you foresee for the NEAR ecosystem/community

• Putting focus on attracting Businesses and Entrepreneurs to NEAR ecosystems means more than just individual transactions and also retention because businesses invest time and learning with the intention of doing business with NEAR.

Our Goals and Focus
Accounts Retention
After 1/2/4/8 weeks, aim to retain at least 80% on-boarded accounts. (because to get the new certifications NCB (NEAR Certification Business) necessarily needs to be on-boarded, because this is part of the requirements.
Account Acquisition
Cost — target to control acquisition cost is difficult to calculate per account because is similar in difficulty to OPOLIS product for example, because the target is NICHE and implies a lot of effort of ONE TO ONE because we don’t attract people, we attract businesses or Entrepreneurs with their startups. Fortunately, our leader is a Women Entrepreneur. She was a Key Account Manager and worked with the biggest companies in Peru when she worked for corporations, so her know-how is unique and valuable for this specific project.
dApps Engagement
Ensure that at least 90% of accounts retained can interact with more than one dApp in the NEAR ecosystem. BOS, Aurora, Ref. Finance, Shardog, Near Social and others (That’s why the NCB is so important because the goal of this bootcamp is for the business owners to interact with the main dApps of the NEAR Ecosystem)
Social Engagement Score
Increase 10% compound metric of the number of posts, likes, and followers/views in our social media channels, including Twitter, Telegram, and NEAR Social

Total requested amount in USD and NEAR : USD 9,940 (Monthly)
NEAR Wallet ID: : trinity144.near
Wallet owner’s name: : Marilyn Alvarado

Thank you in advance for your feedback, advice, and support. We are open to collaboration and guidance and look forward to working with MDAO and NDC! @Bakaka @starpause @louis @alex.shevchenko @zavodil @haenko @odin @rexux_in @vgrichina @sasha

5 Likes

Thank you for your proposal.

your plugin has huge potential, looking at the current WordPress market domain, but i am still worried that your proposal deliverables didn’t mention the process of attracting more web designers to utilize the plugin.

Your meritocracy is more of a product than a community, but your body of the proposal is more focused on community and social media activities like the communities we have currently. We need more clarification on this.

Also, since we are not yet in V1 we can’t accept a quarterly proposal. We would really appreciate it if you updated your proposal to just one month.

Again, i need more information about your previous grant—when was that, and where is the current stage of your projects?

Hello @Bakaka thank you for your observations I will answer back in the order that your observations:

“… i am still worried that your proposal deliverables didn’t mention the process of attracting more web designers to utilize the plugin.”
I have already advanced how I am going to do it, Can we hold a Zoom meeting with you and other interested parties as well, who want to evaluate the process and I can show you the document that I have advanced in the meeting (As You will understand, this is a public space and I am not going to share my strategy and Know How when the funding has not yet been received). However, I can explain to you my strategy in general terms: research, identifying Wordpress groups, Linkedin, Facebook, Telegram, and WordPress forums as well and invite them to Meritocracy Plugin community: https://t.me/MeritocracyLab . Make partnerships with some WordPress Youtubers, using Influential Circle or other dapps of NEAR ecosystems to attract them. I already have advanced some messages for the promotion for each group of my target and they are not just web designers. Because the beauty of MERITOCRACY PLUGIN is this can be used for everybody:
Founders
Entrepreneurs
Investors
Developers
Startups
Artists
Ambassadors
Contributors
Micro-Influencers,
because there is no coding required and also for developers from WordPress could be interested in learning about NEAR. For example myself, as a women founder I already create 7 dapps with MERITOCRACY PLUGIN, in this link in bio, you can find those 7 websites: https://thehumanteam.org/marilyn-alvarado-ceo-founder-socialmeet-the-best-meritocracy-club-in-the-world-and-the-human-team/

“Your meritocracy is more of a product than a community, but your body of the proposal is more focused on community and social media activities like the communities we have currently. We need more clarification on this.”
Sure Socialmeet: The Best Meritocracy Club in the World, is a community of talented, skilled, people with merit in general, is a huge project but because I have limited resources I started with the MVP platform, where some meritocracy member can sell their consulting hours> But answered your questions is both a community and a platform where the best-skilled members of the community can offer their consulting services in FIAT and NEAR. Additionally, I am a serial entrepreneur but all “my products” you want to define like this are based in NICHE communities.

“Also, since we are not yet in V1 we can’t accept a quarterly proposal. We would really appreciate it if you updated your proposal to just one month.”
At this point I am really confused about the process for asking for funding, many people say different things, and also with the NDC some members of HoM say that I need to have a charter other members say not you don’t need this, etc. But either way, as you can see my proposal is divided into months and the budget is monthly. so I can do what is said in my proposal for the first month, I guess once my team and me doing a great job for this 1st month, then we ask for the next month that I detailed in the proposal and I guess we’ll ask month by month. I would really appreciate any clear information about the funding process. Additionally, as part of the first month of my proposal also offer the document to clarify business opportunities in the NEAR ecosystem for Founders, Business people, and Entrepreneurs like me, and unfortunately, we don’t have many Women Founders in WEB3.

“Again, I need more information about your previous grant—when was that, and where is the current stage of your projects?”
Sure, we successfully finished all the 4 milestones that NEAR FOUNDATION requires from us for the Grant and we launched the Plugin and then NEAR changed the Wallet.
Although it was not in our contract with NF to do additional work to change the plugin to the new wallet, because this happens after our contract was signed, we did it for free, but it was delayed because my technical team had a lot of pending tasks and finally yesterday MERITOCRACY plugin successfully migrated to https://www. mynearwallet.com/ I already tested it on my 7 websites and it is working perfectly
More info about MERITOCRACY PLUGIN in this link:
https://meritocracy.club/official-launch-meritocracy-plugin-a-bridge-between-wordpress-web2-43-of-internet-web3-near-protocol/

Please let me know @Bakaka if my answers clarified your observations and thank you for your observations or recommendations.

1 Like

Thank you for responding.

I will definitely reach out to learn more about the process and strategy you are working on, which are both confidential.

We have a very limited budget, and your proposal is still being reviewed.

I want you to resubmit it in November before we are all on the same page and have a clear picture of what you are aiming.

1 Like

Nothing to confuse; you don’t need a charter to get support from MDAO, but you need to have a charter to get support from HoM, different entity.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the clarification and your comments, I will be submitting my proposal again in November, I just won a small grant from the city of San Francisco for my Startup about 1 week ago that supports the Latino community, so thank God it will help me with this month! Life is so hard for the WOMEN FOUNDERS of WEB3 and if you are a LATINA immigrant in Silicon Valley it is much worse because we have to face sexism and racism. I appreciate your time and see you in November, I mean in 4 days! Have a nice weekend!

Acabo de votar por ustedes en @Metapool suerte con la ronda! :saluting_face: :fire:

Hola @roaglez.art como te comentamos en nuestra comunidad de Meritocracy Plugin https://t.me/MeritocracyLab nosotros no estamos participando en ninguna ronda con Metapool, pero muchas gracias por la buena intencion de apoyarnos. Saludos!

1 Like

Hi @Marilyn just wanted to flag up that the MDAO council ar currently reviewing proposals for November. I see that @Bakaka pointed out that we are currently not able to to fund for more than one month.

You guessed correctly! Please feel free to amend your requested amount for November.

1 Like

Sure, @cryptocredit I need to post this amendment for 1 month like another NEW proposal, or just answer in the comments here? Because I also posted the update on my proposal in November here in this link: https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-meritocracy-plugin-connect-near-with-43-of-the-internet-meritocracy-for-women-influential-circle-near-women-spanish-divisions-of-meritocracy/36778 and I start with the announcement of the first program on my Youtube Channel this Tuesday: https://x.com/socialmeetclub/status/1722622018481500554?s=20 Please let me know what can be the process to amend my requested amount for November. :pray:

I suggest you add any changes as a new comment on this post. Thanks

Hi @Marilyn thanks for the proposal. To clarify on the funding process:

Here are the MarketingDAO’s Guidelines & Announcement for November

A few important things to note about MarketingDAO funding, the process & what to expect:

• As @cryptocredit said, you do not need a charter to request funding from MDAO.
  • We can only allocate funding 1 month at a time until further notice based on the MarketingDAO’s own funding structure with the NDC
  • MarketingDAO requires a report on outcomes/progress before allocating additional funding
  • MarketingDAO cannot guarantee any project ongoing funding across multiple months at this time

In reviewing your proposal, I would like to find a way forward, but I have a few concerns:

• The amount requested isn’t broken down to show a budget or how much certain aspects of this proposal will cost. Can you provide more detail as to why the amount requested is what it is?
  • How many people are a part of this project and how will the individuals working on it be remunerated/compensated? Can you include that in the funding request?
  • From what I understand, you were able to get the development work done to make the plug in work with a new wallet due to the end-of-year closing of the original NEAR wallet? Is all dev that is needed complete at this stage or are you seeking funding for that aspect of the project as well?
  • What is the relationship with SHE is NEAR and turning the group’s content into Spanish? I think translation is a valuable thing, but I am wondering if the SHE is NEAR content is far enough along to warrant translation yet as they just launched last month?

In general, I think the NBC initiative you outlined looks like it could have significant impact. That said, there is a lot here in this, and I worry that there is almost too much going on to focus on in one month (even just looking at the first month activities). Do you see a way to streamline this project so that it is very narrowly focused on the most important aspects?

Thanks for reviewing the feedback!

1 Like

Hello @so608 once this proposal is closed I will answer to your questions in the update of this proposal at this link https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-meritocracy-plugin-connect-near-with-43-of-the-internet-meritocracy-for-women-influential-circle-near-women-spanish-divisions-of-meritocracy/36778/2