[Proposal]Marketing DAO council member payouts

Following the announcment in the budget post for October [BUDGET] Marketing DAO Vertical Updates for October 2021 regarding monthly payouts for DAO council members from the NEAR community, myself and @satojandro will be making a payout request to the Marketing Vertical DAO for 400 NEAR each.

We are both looking forward to helping your projects achieve their marketing goals and are always available to discuss ideas!

@marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Got my backing guys :100:

Dear David, can you please ask them do a full work report like other people and guild do it here ? I don’t understand why Near should pay to them 400N. Basically, councils work should be not paid. I wanna see some results and metrics .

Thank You

2 Likes

Hey @Dacha

You can request this, by all means.

Tagging @cryptocredit @satojandro :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Dear councils, could you please wait for their report , before approve the payment request? Thank You

@Grace @David_NEAR @jcatnear

I see how hard work especially @David_NEAR and @jcatnear , @Grace And see nothing from other marketing dao councils.

1 Like

@satojandro why did you approve this proposal where one account was terminated?

Thank You

1 Like

Hi Dacha,

I’ve just created a new thread (for more visibility) about the nature of the Council Member role and some of the rationale behind the remuneration:

2 Likes

Thanks, asked questions to you there.

1 Like

Hi guys I’m so new to this

1 Like