[Closed] March 2022 Content & Infographic Production - Near Insider Guild

Hey, @Dacha Thank you for Bringing this up,

First of All, in Project Perspective
OWS to be Seen as a Gateway to NearCommunity. If a Project struggles to Understand the NEAR and Its Ecosystem, OWS Provides Contributor to Understand the Gap and Fill it, OWS Acts as an outsourcing Medium.

OWS Contributors are paid in like Probation Period for Min 3 Months from OWS to Fulfill the Required gap of the Project in NEAR Community. Once contributors do an Extraordinary Job they get hired to the Project with Salary Terms of the Project.

Also, OWS Has a Budget to Fulfill other Projects, Hence we Cannot Make this Request of Increase in the Budget to match the Requested Ammount of NEAR Insider Team

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder on how OWS works @FritzWorm @Monish016. It seems like you may be missing the point I made initially and that Dacha is drawing your attention to now: the current reward rates for OWS are (very) low for a large segment of the community in the developed world. This means that even if the OWS services and processes would be beneficial for them, they are automatically excluded as it makes no sense to pursue. Most people would either bypass OWS and work with projects directly or fall off the radar. I am aware that remuneration conversations are not easy, as we are constantly dealing with these issues ourselves. Just something for you guys to be aware and revise as needed. Do you currently have any demographics data on OWS participants? Do you currently have any diversity quotas to grow community participation by regions? Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks, @satojandro for sharing your concerns. Maybe we can discuss this on another different thread or another communication channel. From me: Remuneration should not take the country of origin into account, but value generated only. And OWS is more like a school, people come in to learn and grow as professionals. I believe you were also a Sandboxer.

This will be a nice topic to discuss with @Sofia_Alum @AnaNastya @vrdoingthings

2 Likes

I think the proposal mentioned by @dacha is very good, if there isn’t research in Spanish, I am available.

I am always browsing the NEAR ecosystem
Near Insider ES, could be a sub-group that could be created in the future, as appropriate.

Cheers/Saludos!

3 Likes

Hi Satojandro, thanks for understanding for our work. You also understand that we are not an image designer. We bring many new people to Near. Help them understand the Near ecosystem in the clearest way. And finally, it helps the projects in the ecosystem to reach more users. Pls check my answer to the questions you posed above. Thanks for take time

2 Likes

First of all, I understand you because you just want to bring fairness to everyone. But hope you understand the value that Near Insider brings, through the 2 answers above. We don’t simply design pictures. It’s the impact on the Near ecosystem, you can totally see how our business works
Finally about the anonymous team. I created this DAO under the guidance of Ankit, a member of AstroDAO, I don’t understand it very well. We always want to make everything public. You can review our previous proposal.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Woaw. This is one of the mind blowing proposal I have seen here… This will be huge success, however, I am open to join the creative/ design for the infographic design, to make this a success.

Feel free to request for my past project and let’s get to work.

Pls let me know if you have any questions @Dacha. I’m working for the March target. Thanks for support

1 Like

Good morning. Yes, thanks.

I’m still proposing reduce rewards to $1600 a months.

As you know we have many projects and people who work with Twitter with great results (degens*, nearweek, near daily , etc) . I appreciate your work, but if you wanna get Yes form me, you need 1) to think about language diversity , 2) reduce monthly rewards, and 3) have a public OPEN form where any community member , project , guild can order a post from Near Insider.

Have a great day and thanks for your work.

Here is comparison between Near Insider and Degens team impression on Twitter

• degens team impressions on Twitter , monthly rewards $2300-$3000 per one person (24/7 non-stop shilling Twitter + Reddit + YouTube + Bitcoin talks + many many other work).

By the way, you can join in the their team as well -

2 Likes

Yeah. Thanks for sharing! About impressions, Near Insider achieve 600,000 - 700,000 impressions each month. You can see the picture above.

I agree to reduce the reward to $5000/month for proof of competence, until I can apply in Tier 1 as a guild. And we can open form where any community member , project , guild can order a post from Near Insider. We also shilling Twitter + Telegram + Discord

About me being able to participate in Degens, do you think we are like a media partner or an employee in Degens?

Finally I want you to re-evaluate the work that I am doing to support projects, it helps the projects growth and reach the community faster and easier.

Not sure about it, but your contribution will be definitely valuable for degen’s team and entire Near community. Cc: @SanketN81 @Lolson_tg

Futuremore , can cover some expenses.

My vision-

~ $3000 from Degen’s army + $1600 from Marketing DAO + $200 for one extra language (I propose Spanish, Russian).

Total is $5000

• open form for Near Community Members
  • telegram group for guild’s / project’s leadership.

Thanks

4 Likes

Yeah I understand. But can you rethink the reward $1600/month? It is quite low if we only talk about the salary for personnel, our staff is not a recent graduate. But ignoring the salary factor, I want you to see the value that I create for the ecosystem. Fastest news, in-depth analytical posts, attracting many users to know and understand Near

There are a lot of media channels in the ecosystem, but you see, if you only use 2D graphics created from Powerpoint or Canva and post a few times a week, it is not possible to achieve a high number of followers in 3 months. You can learn other media channels in the ecosystem to compare with us. And they only work with the work of providing information. No in-depth insights or analytics

In the end, I still want a reward of $5000/month with the plans and goals written above. @FritzWorm @Monish016 @HaiVu who have been following us for a long time and understand our work

Thanks Dacha

1 Like

Sorry, I slightly don’t understand, here people from your team get $200 for the same work…… and it’s not quite low for them.

What the difference? Same people, same responsibilities, same work, but distinctly different rewards.

Ok, sorry NO for me under current circumstances.

3 Likes

Hi Dacha. If talking about the salary factor, I mentioned the number of employees above, they are not novice amateurs. And let’s say we pay them $400/month, then for 8 people, the amount is $3200/month, not $1600 like you said. $200/person is too low for someone who has graduated from college and has many years of experience, especially with this industry.

But I have omitted the salary factor, which I want to emphasize on the value created for the ecosystem. If we only use a few pictures to post on twitter, I’m sure our channel can’t reach 8000 followers in 3 months and impressions from 500K to 700K/month. We must have a clear plan and strategy to do that. Hope you can understand us.

And I want to hear thoughts of @satojandro. He supported our proposal. Thanks!

1 Like

Agree,

but OWS pays to your workers $200 (sm) and $400 (research lead). We need to do equal rewards for same work.

Yes, sure . I respect Marketing DAO diversity. If 50% of all councils say yes, your proposal will be approved.

I just one of six :muscle:

Ps: slightly not accurate information about Aurora project.

1 Like

Please tag the remaining 5 here. Are they a @marketingdao-council ? Aurora Infographic has been moderated by Masha and allowed us to post. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I’m in agreement with @Dacha to some extent, $7,500 per month for one Twitter account? I understand the legwork required in terms of research etc, but that seems very high.

3 Likes

Yes. Thanks for sharing @David_NEAR . But $1600 per month that seems so low. I have a recommendation from $4000-$5000. What do you think?

2 Likes

Hi @Dacha . Can you add members of the marketing council? We can agree on the final number

1 Like

It’s great the work done by you.

These amounts are what some guilds use for a month’s funding or for hosting events. Hence the concern

It will be great to hear everyone from @CommunityDAO too.

2 Likes