[Closed] March 2022 Content & Infographic Production - Near Insider Guild

Hi Dacha. If talking about the salary factor, I mentioned the number of employees above, they are not novice amateurs. And let’s say we pay them $400/month, then for 8 people, the amount is $3200/month, not $1600 like you said. $200/person is too low for someone who has graduated from college and has many years of experience, especially with this industry.

But I have omitted the salary factor, which I want to emphasize on the value created for the ecosystem. If we only use a few pictures to post on twitter, I’m sure our channel can’t reach 8000 followers in 3 months and impressions from 500K to 700K/month. We must have a clear plan and strategy to do that. Hope you can understand us.

And I want to hear thoughts of @satojandro. He supported our proposal. Thanks!

1 Like

Agree,

but OWS pays to your workers $200 (sm) and $400 (research lead). We need to do equal rewards for same work.

Yes, sure . I respect Marketing DAO diversity. If 50% of all councils say yes, your proposal will be approved.

I just one of six :muscle:

Ps: slightly not accurate information about Aurora project.

1 Like

Please tag the remaining 5 here. Are they a @marketingdao-council ? Aurora Infographic has been moderated by Masha and allowed us to post. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I’m in agreement with @Dacha to some extent, $7,500 per month for one Twitter account? I understand the legwork required in terms of research etc, but that seems very high.

3 Likes

Yes. Thanks for sharing @David_NEAR . But $1600 per month that seems so low. I have a recommendation from $4000-$5000. What do you think?

2 Likes

Hi @Dacha . Can you add members of the marketing council? We can agree on the final number

1 Like

It’s great the work done by you.

These amounts are what some guilds use for a month’s funding or for hosting events. Hence the concern

It will be great to hear everyone from @CommunityDAO too.

2 Likes

That’s right, we should support this idea. In Comparison each Degen gets around $2500 USD per month, proven contributions, etc,… so yes.

Well, Near.Insider has also proved to be a great contributor. We should support him, he has a team and is reaching a big audience, really helping with content creation, infographics, that’s the best marketing right now, with a little education.

So… let’s say at least $5000 as marketing budget for him, and wait for the Report.

When the quality of the contribution is amazing, we should support those members.

As a Community, we should give him the chance!

6 Likes

Hello @David_NEAR it is not just a Twitter account, it has a lot of real followers, and it is an educational Twitter account, and that’s where the real marketing is.

We need to grow and develop better marketing strategies, one step at a time.

And yes, educational marketing, content marketing, is the best right now.

So it is not just a Twitter, it is also about design, but mostly educational and creative thinking to come up with Infographics.

Maybe it is hard to explain the difficulty when creating infographics, it takes a lot of work because as I said, it is not just a design, it needs a long development regarding education but also be creative to show it in a better way to explain a topic.

So each infographic I could compare with an informative webpage. It is that kind of hard work.

1 Like

Some people thinks that our best is Flying Rhino. They cost for us $900-$2000 a month.

Strongly disagree, before OWS has increase rewards to Near Insider’s team members to exactly requested in the proposal amount.

4 Likes

I already tried to explain to you, that OWS is not meant for that. We are just an onboarding platform for NEARcomers. The rewards are really low, it is just a way to encourage people that want to start as a hobbie, helping on building the web3.

3 Likes

That’s what it cost to run a campaign right?

Here @near.insider is going to run several marketing campaigns:

1 Like

I also, proposed create an open excel table for ALL COMMUNITY MEMBERS WHO want to promote their projects/groups/etc.

I see projects form the list has own marketing budgets.

Farm.me, grant form NF (2/7)
Wanna swap? Jump into their eth address to understand that wanna people have enough money to cover any marketing campaign.
etc.

Near insider can work directly with the projects without help from Community treasury.

Agree with Concierge Team.

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, another one not transparent company created by NF.

Insane, but they pay $100 a month for Flying Rhino degens for Full time work, 65 cents / hr.

@erik.near I hope now you can put your attention on OWS and Flying rhino companies. One of the reason to creating Community driven DAO was prevent this kind of discrimination in Near Community

1 Like

Hello, base on the conversation so far, I suggest @near.insider to wrap up some points and make a poll on Community Dao. This way, we can know more of the community’s opinion and have following conversations in the chat/proposal if necessary.

1. Final requested number & breakdown (If there’s no change pls quote out)
  2. Final supported projects after this concern & your reasons
  1. While there is concern about the gap between OWS contributors’ reward and the number requested in this proposal. This is the point from OWS:

From Near Insider, do you have any other inputs? (Eg. Plan to fill this gap in the future/Help contributors improve their skills => improve salary)

I think with those answers, members in our community will get a clearer picture & have enough information to make their decisions. To avoid your proposal going nowhere, please make a poll on Community Astro DAO, final decision from the community can be used as a strong reference for Marketing Council to make a decision on this proposal.

5 Likes

True, and great proposal here:

4 Likes

Hi @Dacha Can you tell me the criteria for project selection? For example, you have agreed to Near Concierge Team

1 Like

I also agree this. I will create form for projects who want to promote

1 Like

Yes. Strongly agree. Will be increase rewards to Near Insider’s team members. In addition to this, I still reiterate the value we create and we hope you understand us. It’s not just an account, it’s a channel for reporting news and analyzing the situation in the ecosystem

1 Like

Ok. Thanks. I believe you need to create a new proposal with the form and updated information about rewards, include language diversity. Thanks

1 Like