[PROPOSAL] Loan funds for Near Music Bloc activities from Svara DAO

Council members:

@Wiswiz
@teezyindo
@derymars

Target

svara.sputnik-dao.near

Due to funding delays from Near Foundation, we will still be holding Near Music Bloc offline events. the number of participants who registered for the “Show Your Skillz” contest reached 21 participants. And the guests who will come are expected to come for a workshop on Music NFT, Metaverse, Near Community about 50 people and we can’t delay this event, we invite record producers from major music labels in Indonesia. If we delay it will affect our value and credibility.

At AstroDAO we have $750 USDC that’s our loan from 1/3 of our councils i.e. @derymars “NEAR Indonesia” and we added funding from our bank savings $200 to finance Judge, in total we only have $950. We ask NxM to lend us $300 in funding, if NxM agrees we have a budget of $1250 and can afford to pay the rent for our event. We need fast loan funds in 1-2 days.

So we only have a debt of $175 for guest stars, we promise to pay them after the funding from NF drops.

[Approved] Program Funding by Svara DAO for July 2022

[PROPOSAL] NEAR Music Bloc by Svara DAO for July 2022

[PROPOSAL] NEAR Music Bloc Workshop Collaboration with Beat DAO by Svara DAO for July 2022

Loan funds to rent a building (cafe) : $300
Target: wizzow.near → svara.sputnik-dao.near

Astro DAO Link

Svara DAO Telegram

Thank you for your support!

Terimakasih, Svara DAO Councils
One Love

2 Likes

Hey @Wiswiz am happy to support the request :slight_smile:

cc @rhymetaylor @williamx

2 Likes

thanks for the support bro :pray:t3:

1 Like

This was why I had an intention of creating CreditDAO for this type of moment

2 Likes

Sure, we are happy to support all of kind activities in Indonesia region.

1 Like

Hi @Wiswiz, happy to support! Please submit a proposal to NxM linking to this forum link.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you very much bro :pray:t3:

Looking forward to see the event successful, wish I could help but still lack of funds cause ReggaeDAO has not been funded for two months, am also I recommend of a DAO management funds should be separated from the monthly proposal so that we can still carry out some a activities like social medias and some condition or surport others that needs help like this, @Wiswiz Keep the :fire: fire burning