[CONCLUID] FEMINU DAO - FREE Workshop on Portfolio Assembly and the importance of USE

Proposal FEMINU DAO - FREE Workshop on Portfolio Assembly and the importance of USE

Proponent : Natasha Cremonese
NEAR account for payment:
natashacremoneseartist.near
Project Timeline: Start the dissemination during JUNE 10th and 11th
Hold the workshop during the 23rd and 24th at 18hs to 20hs.

Objective: Collaborate in the professionalization and presentation of artists for the entries of the International FEMINU, international exhibition to be held by FEMINU DAO. Where the portfolios will be part of the evaluation for selection of artists.

Justification: .
This workshop will bring knowledge to artists and participants, who want to professionally improve their work presentation.
Documentation is part of the work of each artist, it is the historical record of their works, activities, the cataloging, photographing, journaling, sketchbook and so on.
This movement will bring not only a better organization of your work (or better work) but will strengthen your presentation to editals, projects, physical and virtual galleries, curators and so on.

Budget: 460 USD NEAR

TOTAL: 460 USD NEAR

Natasha Cremonese, Art Professor/ Art Educator, by training, I am graduated by UNINTER, I am studying Post-Graduation in Afro-Brazilian and Indigenous History and Culture UNINTER
www.natashacremonese.com.br
Octopus DAO council, FEMINU DAO council, The Childrens Of Dao Council.

@Natashacremonese can you also give a price breakdown here for this workshop? 600$ seems quite a lot for one workshop. Thank you

1 Like

There are two workshops of more than 2 hours live. Which will be recorded and where I will send 2 portfolio presentation templates for visual artists + 2 pdf with class material. I will even be available to help interested people build their portfolios and clear up their doubts. Not to mention that I’ll show you how to build your portfolio using free software. Classes will be available on feminu’s youtube.

@ted.iv

Ok, @Natashacremonese thank you for the explanation. I fully appreciate the effort and work that goes behind this and how it is a community orientated workshop, what I ask is if you could give some sort of price breakdown for the tasks listed above. Thank you

1 Like

@ted.iv thank you soo much.

4 hours of class for 250 USD / available after the FEMINU DAO youtube live. 2 PDF s with the contents of the classes for 150 USD 2 portfolio models plus accessories available for the next few days before the end of registration for INTERNACIONAL FEMINU for 200 USD total 600 USD

Very grateful for the guidance I will detail in the future also to continue the work maintaining the level of commitment requested by the community.

Best, Nath.

1 Like

Thank you Natasha for hiring me to do the flyers for some of your projects this month.
I loved getting out of my comfort zone and creating something different than what I am used to.
This one I wanted to leave more technologic, with light tones, but bringing the feeling of technology, since we are talking about creating a portfolio of work.
I also want to thank you for the class you gave, it expanded my mind on how to develop the portfolio for each type of work.
<3

Proponent: Natasha Cremonese

NEAR account for payment: natashacremoneseartistas.near

Objective: Collaborate in the professionalization and presentation of artists for the entries of the International FEMINU, international exhibition to be held by FEMINU DAO. Where the portfolios will be part of the evaluation for selection of artists.

Justification:

It was noticed that despite the large number of artists who have participated in the FEMINU DAO exhibitions, many of them did not have a portfolio that would show professionally their work as artists.
Building the portfolio live, together with one of the artists, who is a photographer, was very important for those who attended. Besides demonstrating in practice, beyond the theory, it was possible to share in a joyful moment the detachment that leads to the group’s autonomy.
And it is through this kind of educational training that artists can be applying for, beyond the FEMINU DAO exhibitions, for physical exhibition positions, for jobs/professionals linked mainly to artistic production.
The artist’s portfolio is like a resume, the participants can, through this document, apply for vacancies in the culture incentive law edicts, as well as for artistic productions. A portfolio is essential for those who work with art, who are professionals. And the greatest justification we have for having this workshop is the way to professionalize artists.

The video lessons are permanent, so whoever needs the lessons in Portuguese will have access for free.
We already have more than 10 views, and had 4 live participants in each class.
The number may have been “small” but it was even possible to do a live portfolio presentation of one of the participants. Who was invited to be Council of the FEMINU DAO to @Mayramendes
I hired @Isa_Danoninho to make the posters which I paid 50 usd

Budget (MAY): 460 USD in Near

Next Steps:
Hold a Cultural Production Workshop with International Researcher and Culture Producer @giogoretti

Playlist

Vídeos:

NFT:

23/25

1 Like