[Approved] DAOdrops October Funding

This is the final proposal for DAOdrops that I will be participating in. But to complete the project we set out to in July, we will be doing a final month under the current team structure. Post this month, I am uncertain how Ian and Vandal will choose to proceed.

For this month, we are featuring drops from NxM artists
-Mulan Theory
-Keyboard Kid
-Purpledots

As our budget fell, we had to let Casey Cosley go from our team as video editor, and I will be filling in for that roll to make things work. I will also handle the posters, as the funds aren’t there for commissioning out any longer. The adjustments to changing budgets has been a challenge, not just for us, but for the community at large, but we are making adjustments to fulfill the commitment we made to the artists and ourselves at the onset of this venture.

Goals:
*We aim to complete the projects initial goal of three months of events. Long term goals will have to change as a project restructuring will be necessary if the community wishes to continue the series, as both myself (Bone Police) and Casey Cosley are exiting the project and community.

Budget Breakdown: Roughly $140 USD to each of the three artists for performance at DAOdrops Live III, remaining funds to Ian Prebo. Bone Police will contribute pro-bono in order to help the rest of the project see some return value for their time and work.

TOTAL Request: $1,000 USD
NEAR name: drops-dao.sputnikdao.near

1 Like

Thanks @bonepolice. I noticed that for the performers you have $140 listed. We’ve traditionally gone with $100 in value for performances since the time when NEAR was at a much lower value, but I’m not sure what arrangements you’ve made with the artists about this. Feel free to adjust accordingly if you like.

Again, thank you for your invaluable contributions :purple_heart:. We do hope DAOdrops can continue on, as a DAO, where the funding can meet expectations and not the current limitations available through NxM :pray:.

We had offered them 20N at time they agreed to participate. So I am trying to stay true to that commitment, so going roughly off the current price of NEAR

1 Like

Hey @bonepolice you can submit your payout request to NxM DAO for this. Cheers!

1 Like