[Approved] Coffee Service & Onboarding at NEAR APAC

ooooh I’d love to see this! IRL meetups are a great way to bridge. With the shard dog tech and coffee, I would expect nothing but good to come from this.

4 Likes

Is this a typo? How much does milk cost per litre in Vietnam?

Looks like an interesting project…

4 Likes

Hai mate
Each milk cost around 75000Vnd per liter which is 3$ USD per liter
A liter of milk can get 6 cup of coffee which we will need 833 liter of milk to deliver everything and we will cover the rest of the milk if we need more

Cup that we are going to use is 6.5oz = 195ml
20ml will go to the espresso
175ml will be the milk, we will use around 166ml before steam and will grow 5-10% including the milk foam.

10 Likes

i am not sure about price but i am sure it is a great idea to distributed coffee for people.

4 Likes

It would be great to have this support in my region.

2 Likes

I can see your concern about the price, but if they can provide the KPIs they are shooting for in terms of Iam human onboarding, and if they are serving 5000 cups of coffee at $1 a cup, it doesn’t seem too far fetched. Its gonna be a lot of work making that much coffee :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

in fact , the price of coffee will be different from country to another and i don’t know anything about prices in this country.

2 Likes

From what we have research, if it was specialty coffee you will need around 2-3$ but because we serve on certain quantity and it’s just for an event. We squeeze everything and make it 1-1.3$ per cup of coffee

3 Likes

I really like this idea.

And the cost may seem high but it’s mostly fixed costs.

At NEARCON last year some of the best conversations where had around the coffee stations. Big hit and can totally see it being good for onboarding.

Will there be person specifically there to help people with the BOS? Or even a couple people around with maybe computers with some BOS features for people to see?

3 Likes

irl meetings with a great cup of coffee are the best way to stay mentally strong to keep building during these bearish times :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive support @jarednotjerry.
We can definitely collab and/or accommodate that.
Happy to discuss for sure.

1 Like

Indeed. Its all about bringing the community and those participating in NEAR APAC together. It’s one thing we love about NEAR, the inclusiveness and the support from others in the ecosystem all moving in the same direction.

Some of the best networking can be done by setting a great atmosphere for people to collaborate. we think the coffee stand will bring that.

3 Likes

Hey @sumo1, thank you for your proposal. You have my full support here!
Could you please provide the target wallet for your funding request?

3 Likes

Hey Thanks Paul.
Really appreciate this :heart:.
Means a lot to us at the El Cafe Cartel and we look forward to representing NEAR ecosystem.
Wallet address is bank-elcafecartel.near

3 Likes

After a meeting with the good folk at CreativeDAO and NEAR APAC we would like to add the following items to our proposal.

• CreativeDAO logo will be added to the Banner of the coffee booth
  • the CreativeDAO Iamhuman link will be utilised to track the IamHuman sign ups.
  • in collaboration a CreativeDAO NFT airdrop will be arranged for people who visit the coffee stall.

We look forward to the opportunity to work together and grow the NEAR ecosystem.

4 Likes

After a meeting with the team at CreativeDAO and NEAR APAC We would like to reform the proposal as We just knew that during the NEAR APAC event (which is same date with the elections) Human won’t be able to verify on IamHuman site as It will be freeze during the elections for the sake of integrity.

Proposal Revision:

• Onboard 1500 new wallets
  • Onboard everyone who claim the coffee to NEAR Social ( direct to CDAO page)
  • Deliver 4000 cup of coffee

Funding requested for a total of $4588 USD
Breakdown:
Coffee Machine rental - $1500USD
Coffee Beans - $690 USD
Fresh Milk - $1380 USD ( We got cheaper price as we try to negotiate since we order bulk)
Water - $48 USD
Hot Paper Cups - $100
Staff- $240USD adjusted to total coffee will be brew
Merchandise - $130USD
Opening wallet- $500 USD, each wallet will have 0.3 usd equal to NEAR to do on chain transaction

Some Marketing works

• CreativeDAO logo will be added to the Banner of the coffee booth and on the paper cup
  • Creative DAO SBT link used to onboard users.
  • In collaboration a CreativeDAO NFT airdrop will be arranged for people who visit the coffee stall.

A workflow for integration with shardog is being worked on along with proof of vibes image capture fork for CDAO, where memebrs drinking coffee will be given a preloaded near wallet for having the coffee and posting a picture on CDAO near social.

Not only bring new users but will also make them join the CDAO community channel on telegram and near.social and warm them up to interact with BOS.

Report of this event will be posted one week after the event which is 17th of September 2023

We look forward to the opportunity to work together and grow the NEAR ecosystem.

6 Likes

The proposal was granted approval on August 20th within the funding vertical of CreativesDAO, delineating the following details:

Please follow the steps in the guide below in order to receive a grant:

1 Like

Hai Sir Paul, I believe @sumo1 has go through that steps as he will is the Financial manager for the company. Thank You sir Paul :pray:

3 Likes

Hi Paul. I have now filled in the appropriate paperwork. Look forward to hearing from you shortly.

2 Likes

Hi Sir Paul, after the discussion with @Cryptonaut & a developer, there is $300 USD additional needed to build CDao Near Social Page which the social page will be linked with election page, cafe cartel marketplace and CDAO social.

The workflow will be

1. Scan QR Code
  2. Directed to Social Page
  3. Post the APAC Event pic with “embedded tag”
  4. Directed to NDC Election page and El Cafe Cartel Coffee Marketplace
4 Likes