[Proposal] Cameroon African cup of Nation Near ONBOARDING and campaigning NXM LIVE EVENT with LIVE performance February 5th_____14th 2022We

Greatings to the NXM community and the councilors, it’s a pleasure for me to propose a proposal about the African nation cup near and music crusading and ONBOARDING with a CAMPAIGN event to near and music web3 ecosystems.
My country is hosting the 2022 African nation cup and also am working on organizing an event that Will help me spread the message about near and music web3 ecosystems
Teaching them about NEAR PROTOCOL MXM community and their guild ass well onboarding them to the NEAR PROTOCOL
With new WALLETs and onboarding them into NXM community global networking telegram onboarding dao
The event ground will contain Live performance
We are planning on surppoting all African countries, because there are different kinds of people from all over the African nation in cameroon.
Moreover the future is NEAR am hoping to get more members into the MXM community by hosting events in my country so that they can know more about the GUILD and Also lots of Africans are here to support thier nation . All I need is your support from the community and the councilors please grant my proposal for this is the only opportunity and the first nation cup that has happened in my country please let me use this to gain more trust :pray::pray::pray: from my people to listen more about the NXM , nearnft and their guild really I need to do this,
We have the opportunity to move around the field as crusaders in every March day from quarter finals to the end of the competition telling people More about getting a near wallet and to Join thier digital communities or guild on telegrams discord and more… In cameroon national stadiums we should be Educating people about NEAR and MUSIC web3 ecosystems and their guild, and also creating an event that we are going to invite Africans that are in cameroon at the moment to come and see how tallented art are in the cryptovesel.block chain.and more by live performance. On the event ground on 14th February
My mission is to bring more members to the NXM community this year and all I need is your support so that they can be educated.

From the past event that happen have given them the mind to believe on the web3 ecosystems, I know this event will be different . Am hoping on the council to approve :pray::pray::pray::pray: my proposal about this special event :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:.
We are going to be on the field every March days to support the African cup of nation
And also use this opportunity to spread the word about near and music as putting on a t-shirt of Nxm nearnft to prove how popular the web3 ecosystems is all about is going to be an ONBOARDING. Educational and CAMPAIGN EVENT.

Limbe Omnisport Stadium
25G6+H6V, Limbe
6 79 97 22 26

Am Requesting $500 for allocating event ground and drinks with snacks for the live performance . Tickets to enter the field with NEAR and MUSIC web3 ecosystems T shirt and bannas with car for the campaign Bloggers and crosaders.

Event ground $100
Tickets goes with the amount of peoples am working with as a team 20 persons each March $2 each we go out to support and campaign from quarter finals to the end of the nation cup
$100 to pay for tickets entrance to the field
$200 for allocating DJ and artist to support us intertaining the crowd
With $200 to create more near wallet in the event ground and the field . The event will be after the marches cause we are going to do live performance so I can summit the details after all is done :+1::+1::facepunch: thanks
Am expecting to create more than 100 NEAR WALLETS

10 Likes

This would be fascinating Jahzone, you’re great bro😎

2 Likes

Sounds interesting man

2 Likes

Big time for Cameroon on this​:heart::fire: :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

3 Likes

Thanks boss :+1::+1: we are trying to spread the word allll over the world and African nation’s

2 Likes

Hello @Jahzonemusician thanks for your onboarding proposal,

1. Please can you share again or edit the information about the funds needed ?
  1. You are expecting 20 attendees ?
  1. Which bloggers ?

Thank you very much, cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Ok I will do that ASAP boss

1 Like

The 20 person is my team am gonna work with we need to pay ticket for the marches that’s why I mentioned 20 at list

1 Like

Good Morning, Explaining about the topic that the people doesn’t have any idea about will be a bit challenging task, Can you describe what content and plans you have for this?

I get it that you will bring 20 people to the event, that makes the ticket cost $40. Can you explain what does $120 mean here? :thinking:

Tshirt will be used by the organizers right? If yes, then the number of tshirts are 10 here that means out of 20 people, 10 will be organisers?

I see this facebook page is dead, no engagement. Maybe you should consider any other page for this. Doesn’t make sense to provide $50 for zero engagement.

I’d suggest to restructure the budget, Thanks!

1 Like

This is interesting… Way to go @Jahzonemusician :star_struck: :star_struck:… I am from Cameroon as well … unfortunately I am not in Limbe.

You are free to come brother will be a pleasure having you here I can put you on the list if I may ask were are you from?

1 Like

You are free to come brother will be a pleasure having you here I can put you on the list if I may ask were are you from?

Thanks brother am gonna do that just now from what I extimated and the crew am working with ten t-shirt will be ok the rest can be with us But let me try to construct the bodjet again please

1 Like

Yeah, No Worries! Feel Free To Ask Whenever You Need Any Help!

Thanks!

1 Like

I am from the South-West Region, but I live in Yaoundé

Just did a little construction on budget please can you check the link’s again am going to use about two bloggers or three depends on how much budget they ask me for the Length of time needed

Then cool you can be there to make it warm and help me let’s work together okay much love brother

1 Like

Thanks much love I need your assistance we are going to 20 person expecting even more than 100 or more person at the event ground so the campaign will be at the field on the March days so it will be a lot of work for me alone. from the past event that I’ve done it was so successful I believe this one will more aggressive to the massive

2 Likes

Where will the event hold?

Yeah I see, The updated Facebook page is good! Glad you made changes.

And thanks for clarifying that you are targetting more than 100 person.

Can you describe a bit more about the content/activity about NEAR you will do at the event? Will you teach them about NEAR?

Note : We have max limit of $500 for a proposal in on-boarding DAO.

1 Like