[OVERVIEW] National Arts Month 2023 Partnership with The Provincial Goverment,Near Protocol and South Cotabato Culture and Arts

Hello Near Fam, Good Day to all Of You and Its so Nice to Be Here again to Share with You our Upcoming Events For Graffiti Dao and For Near Protocol Community​:heart:

February 2023

National Arts Month is celebrated annually throughout February in the Philippines. The events and activities that take place during this month are geared toward showcasing the artistic talent of Filipinos, as well as providing avenues for artists to channel their creative energies. (Source: Google)

As One of the Provinces here in Philippines, South Cotabato is also Celebrating a National Arts Month where we Showcase The Artistic side of Students and People from different universities together with 11 municipality of the Province…

Its a long Celebration to us creatives as we have a whole month duration of different Kinds of activities and Art Forums, Kive painting Conferences and Get together with Different people and Artist here in South.

here is the List of activities for the month of February.

Since i became a Council of Graffiti Dao who focus on Visual artist and also have a lot of partnerships from last year with Department of tourism i am personally invited to become one of the speakers on the said event to be held this coming February 11, at Municipal Hall of Surallah together with different Artist Sculptors and Fashion designers from the Province. My Goal is to Promote Web3 and Near Protocol Blockchain to Artist who have no knowledge about Crypto currency and Nfts . We will also have a Small talks and Question and Answers Portion during the event.

Wish Me luck Fam and Godbless, Will add the reports here soon. Lovelots​:heart:

4 Likes

1 Like

Wish you all the best