Open call for Graffbase DAO social media marketer

Hii community
I’m opening this call for a professional social media marketer on behalf of the Graffbase DAO councils @Ligaya @Albhion @Priyanka

Entries for this position should be in the comment session with links to portfolio and experience on marketing and below are our expectations:

-Applicant must give our social handles minimum of 4 hours a day which includes TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE.

-Must work towards getting us engagements and followers accompanied with analytics report every month.

-Must have knowledge of web3 tools.

-Must have good branding skills to take our pages to the right audience.

-Must make sure to get the DAO 2 AMAs that will enable us build with other DAOs and projects in and beyond the NEAR ecosystem.

-Must identify with the core vision of the GraffitiDAO.

-Must be present in our weekly council meetings for more visibility and communication.

-Must have good communication skills and can relate with English language.

NOTE: ( Payment will be discussed on appointment )

Deadline: 7th of October
Good luck guys :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hello Graffbase DAO,

I am writing to apply for the Social Media Marketing position with Graffbase DAO, I am a creative digital creator, crypto and web 3 enthusiast and social media professional with Five years of experience in online marketing and communication.

In my current position as a freelance blogger I maintain a blog centered on the crypto space known as Coinwyre manage every aspect of seeing that it runs smoothly including content writing promotion through social media (Twitter).

I am well-versed in the multitasking elements of managing social media accounts, actively creating high quality contents and I have tremendous time management and organizational capabilities. My communication skills are outstanding both through written and verbal means; I work hard to always ensure all necessary parties are informed and in the loop. I have a great love and passion for social media because it brings people from all over the world together; I thoroughly enjoy communicating with people of different backgrounds and I am adept at handling tense situations with tact and diplomacy.

It would be an honor to be able to utilize these skills as your new Social Media Manager. I am sure you will find me to be a worthy candidate for your Social Media Marketing Manager opening.

Thank you for your time.

Here are some links to social media accounts I’ve been saddled with the responsibilities of managing and branding

https://Instagram.com/wacpeople

@playbaux

https://twitter.com/coinwyre

(This Comment box can only allow me Two links )

3 Likes

Peace fam, we the GraffitiDAO council are happy to announce that you have been appointed to brand and market us.

Please get in touch with me on DM to join the marketing team let’s build :metal:t6::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Hello,

I will do just that

Thank you

1 Like