[Open Call] for brazilian nft artists women (and trans)

Hey girls! My name is Ghini and I’m organizing an exhibition in the metaverse cryptovoxels and would like to invite you NFT girls.
Last year together with @the_philosopher I curated the BrazucasNFT exhibition featuring more than 120 brazilian artists in the Museum xyz. At the same Museum, on march 8th, 2022, women’s international day, it will be the opening of the first brazilian nft artists women exhibition.
The project is being developed and the subscription form will be launched soon. There is no fees!
If you are interested in showing your NFT - Near Blockchain - Mintbase – artwork, drop your contact below (Insta/Twitter). I’ll make a group on Discord and give the detais ASAP.
My insta/Twitter is @ghini_ar

Bye bye girls

11 Likes

I!!
Instagram @natashacremonese_

2 Likes

Hey Natasha! glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Hi @Ghini :smiley:
My instagram is Login • Instagram

1 Like

Hi Klara, let’s rock it !!

1 Like

Opportunity has provide itself guys.

1 Like

meu instagram @nararosetto

2 Likes

Oi Nara, já estou te seguindo lá. Grata. Tamo junto! :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hello @Ghini! Meu instagram: @saramosli
Very interested in participate! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @SaraMosli glad to have you in this project! soon there will be a discord chanel. I will let everyone know about it. Thanks

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome, I will love to be involve.

1 Like

Hi @Ejabani ! Thanks for your interest. Do you have an insta or Twitter?

1 Like

Olá, Ghini! Que inciativa importante! Também fiquei super interessada em participar com minhas fotos. Meu Twitter é @camila_gonzatto e meu Instagram @camilagonzatto.
E esse é meu link no marketplace da Mintbase: anothergaze.mintbase1.near - Mintbase Store

2 Likes

Olá @camila acabei de ver seu trabalho no instagram e já estou te seguindo. Muito lindas as suas fotos. Parabéns. Já incluí seu nome na lista. Logo abrirei um canal no Discord para reunir todas as meninas. Te aviso. Bora fazer uma exposição histórica!!! Grata por estar conosco.

2 Likes

I loved this project!!!
Hete my Insta and twitter -
@thaisampr

And my Filmes de Infiltração page
Insta- @filmesdeinfiltracao
Twitter- @de_infiltracao

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @Natashacremonese It means a lot to me. You’re in the list. next week there will be the Discord chanel with all the information.

2 Likes

:heart: thank youu for information!! :heart:

2 Likes

Yes I have, my Twitter handle @EJabani

1 Like

Que legal! Obrigada! :slight_smile: Feliz de fazer parte desse grupo!

I would love to take part!

https://twitter.com/lenara

Great initiative :heart_eyes:

1 Like