TG - @realmassey
This is amazing news! I’d be very happy to apply for the position to take up the roles and responsibilities shared.
I’ve been on the council of Spiritual DAO for 3 months.
I was introduced by @johanga to spiritual DAO where I started creating podcast content for.
Next month I was taken in as a Council member.
Since then I have
- Created monthly themes for spiritual DAO
- Designed cryptovoxel and hosted events in the voxel
- Interviewed spiritual teachers from around the world and educated them about Spiritual DAO and NEAR
- Created monthly themes and ran bounties for community participation
- Created themes for digital products creation
I also conducted a successful experiment of onboarding 60 news wallets with the help of Goa dao in as low a cost as $500.
With this onboarding experiment we got new ideas about how we can onboard using NFTs and found some areas of improvement and strength as shown in the link below
I’m now working towards self sustainability for Spiritual DAO by
- Getting revenue via existing web 2.0 websites
- Generating revenue through digital products like guided meditations and physical products like tarot cards
- Onboarding more people by partnering in real life events in India and Brazil
Apart from offering services required to the community of creatives DAO and other communities associated with it, my main focus with creatives DAO would be to offer strategies and operational support to increase the longevity of the DAO and make the creatives DAO and associated DAOs more self sustainable.
I’d like to propose a 2 way approach for self sustainability of Creatives DAO and other DAOs associated with it.
- Generating cash flow for the DAOs
- Investing in NEAR owned protocols.
My main objectives -
- To be always prepared even if the funding gets a hit
- To have a steady source of income through various corporate and non corporate partnerships
- To find the best resources in the NEAR ecosystem to invest in so the income can grow a bit more and communities can achieve interoperability.
In the post mentioned below you can see some of the ideas I’ve offered
I’m open to any responsibility and role that might be given to me and would be very eager to learn more and help more so we can grow stronger as a community!