[APPROVED] New Community Moderator Heverton Harieno

Hey guys!

As mentioned in here:

I am very excited to support the DAO board of Creatives as of now. I would like to provide guidance and a warm welcome, just as I received it when I started my journey within the NEAR ecosystem.

=)

10 Likes

February Report:

• I participated in 2 internal board meetings and 4 community calls.
  • I did tutoring to teach the new voting processes to Portuguese-speaking DAO members.
  • I organised proposals and tutored forums.
  • I studied about the new processes and changes in the ecosystem and also learned a lot with my colleagues. So we spent a lot of time trying to understand everything and each other, and we are still in the process of learning.

I will use this report to request 250N payment from Creatives DAO.

4 Likes

March Report:

• I participated in the internal board meetings and the community calls.
  • I did tutoring to teach the new voting processes to Portuguese-speaking DAO members.
  • I did tutoring to some new DAO’s (Changa records, Artivist DAO, Mãe Solteira DAO)

4 Likes

April Report:

• I participated in the internal board meetings and all the community calls.
  • I provided support in translating and understanding some conflicts between members of brazilian DAO’s.

3 Likes

May 2022 Report:

This month we all spent some time thinking and proposing many changes for the future of our community and I’m happy to be a part of it. Furthermore, I am very proud to have participated in the jury that defined the new group of moderators that will replace us in the coming months. In detail:

• Participation in internal meetings of moderators.
  • Participated in Creative Community Calls recording them for absentees and providing some support for hosts.
  • I supported 19 DAO’s to help improve their proposals.
  • I automated the vote count sheet for new moderators.

I will use this report to request a payment of 250N for my DAO creative moderation work!

4 Likes

June 2022 Report:

During the month of June I participated in several discussions that are intended to change the mechanisms with which we operate today and ensure that creatives becomes an even stronger community worthy of continuing to receive funding from the NF. In detail:

• Participation in internal meetings of moderators.
  • Participation on a Brazilian creatives meet to clarity some changes to the portuguese speaker community.
  • Participated in Creative Community Calls recording them for absentees and providing some support for hosts.
  • I supported 16 DAO’s to help improve their proposals.s.

I will use this report to request a payment of 250N for my DAO creative moderation work!

2 Likes

During the month of July I participated in several discussions that sought to regain some normalcy in the relationships within the ecosystem. I provided support in some private meetings regarding possible projects to be carried out during Near CON and meetings aimed at ensuring the functioning of Creatives after the departure of the former moderators. In detail:

• Participation in internal moderator meetings.
  • Participation in individual meetings to elaborate and check the feasibility of some projects
  • Participation in Creative Community Calls registering them for the absentees and providing some support to the hosts
  • Supported 17 DAO’s to help improve their proposals.

I will use this report to request a 250N payment for my DAO creative moderation work!

3 Likes

During the month of August, I participated in my last month as Moderator. I had several discussions that sought to find new ways to keep Creatives funded. I provided support in some private meetings about possible projects to be held during Near CON and support to DAO’s that lack support in Portuguese. In details:

• Participation in internal moderator meetings.
  • Participation in individual meetings to elaborate and check the feasibility of some projects
  • Participation in Creative Community Invitations to register them for the absentees and provide some support to the hosts
  • Supported 14 DAO’s to help improve their proposals.

Overall what I have to say is thank you all very much for the support over these 7 months and thank you to the whole community for entrusting me with this role.

I believe that the creatives are still in good hands and we have everything to further prove our value to the NEAR Foundation.

Keep counting on me, now, as a DAO partner.

Hugs!

3 Likes